• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a festival of lots of pros and cons.

Pros: It was a lovely setting on balaton and at 110 quid i'm not complaining, i had fun for 4 days.

Cons: it was probably hungarys go at creamfields and the crowd were hungary's version of creamfields. Not that bad just not.. Fun.

It was quite crappily organised (campsite near full on the weds, no water points, no urinals) no alcohol allowed in = over cautious security.

Extremely corporate, there was a mcdonalds ffs!

Overall it was good, but i left wishing i opted for sziget/exit/garden party/dimensions

Well I for one really enjoyed myself, I'll definitely be making the journey again next year, just can't get enough of that lake....

On a serious note though, I did have one small incident over the weekend. A young serbian gentleman challenged me to a bake off in the middle of the campsite. I told him not to be ridiculous, a festival was no place for a bake off but he became very insistent and said he had all the sugar and baking soda we'd ever need. I decided to walk away from him as he was clearly deluded, he then proceeded to call me a homophobe, very strange. Anyone else have any similar experiences?

Well now that you mention it Murph, I also had a strange encounter with a young slavic looking man,me and the goys generously shared a few puffs with him but then he began to aggressively mutter to himself and just like that he was gone again...well not just like that, he spent 40 minutes lacing up his shoes, then he left. Bizarre.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello Everyone
I've got a 4 day pass to Balaton Sound for sale. The price in 200 Euro.
(Include Day 0)
If Anyone is interested, please do not hesitate contact me.
My email adress: worlynox@freemail.hu
Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

• 2 weeks later...