Sziget 2011

Guest kaisherz

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Officially confirmed as well.. just as:

The National, Triggerfinger, Chemical Brothers, Pulp, Dizzee Rascal, Judas Priest, Sonata Arctica, Motörhead, Marina and the Diamonds, Skunk Anansie, Hurts, Bloody Beetroots, Crystal Castles, Hadouken, Söhne Mannheims, Verdena, AfroCubism, Eliades Ochoa, Goran Bregovic, Gotan Project, Ojos de Brujo, Les Hurlements d'Leo, Debout Sur Le Zinc, Rise Against, Smash Mouth, Flogging Molly and Interpol!

what site have people used to buy their tickets?

For 2 camping tickets + campervan I get

See; £405

Sziget site UK link - Paying by card £399 based on yestrdays exchange rate and 2% commission (Nationwide)

Sziget site online order - £385 based on bank transfer from Lloyds BUT transfer screen does not seem to recognise sort code and account number for transfer.

Also what is the rule re alcohol? The official site says no alcohol to be taken on site. Surely this is not true? They can only search a campervan so far?

Any replies appreciated

I got my tickets from whichever agent the official Dutch site szigetfestival.nl used.

They are very strict about alcohol to be taken on site, although it might indeed be easier in a campervan. There's a supermarket not far from the festival so entrance checks are intense (although not alltogether clever). Personally I think the prives on terrain are reasonable enough not to bother too extensively.

I got my tickets from whichever agent the official Dutch site szigetfestival.nl used.

They are very strict about alcohol to be taken on site, although it might indeed be easier in a campervan. There's a supermarket not far from the festival so entrance checks are intense (although not alltogether clever). Personally I think the prives on terrain are reasonable enough not to bother too extensively.

Hi all,

I will be travelling from Ireland to the festival.

Just wondering do many people bring their own tents or buy over there?

I hope to buy one over there & leave it to save me paying for extra baggage on flight.

Has anyone any info on camping shops in Bupapest? I'm finding it difficult to google with language barrier!!!

On another note Marina is playing Sunday according to her Myspace! I'm leaving on the Sat so very disappointed. Hopefully Chemical brothers won't let me down!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm looking to buy my ticket this week. I want to purchase the full camping ticket for 170e and also buy 0 and -1 days. How do I do this? Can I buy them online(I don't see an option) or do I buy on site when I get there??

Thank you