Next announcement?

Guest Purpleronnie

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not that I know of lol... how is it possible for someone to spike ur drink at the campsite if ur just sitting round ur tent? <_<

nah not many neds... theres a LOT of friction throughout the weekend tho :/ metal v emo... scotland v england (espesh on the last nite).

but then again, it is a good festival in some ways... the lineups usually great if thats what ur into (slipknot, trivium, pendulum etc this year)

and there usually is a good banter in the campsite.

but theres next to no afterband entertainment.

Edited by ampersand

i dunno, but i felt the worse i have ever done in my life on the monday morning at rockness, and i had the least to drink on sunday night. though maybe it was the sausages i ate. nah, couldnt have been, they was too yummy :lol:

metal v emo? thats cool, i'll just stick to the metal side. they sound like the winners :lol:

scotland v england? how bads that? and is it started by the scottish folk? i bet it was pogo last year.

i dont really care about afterband entertainment, make your own :P

actually, im sure ive read that theres lots in the campsite. pogo, can you confirm?

Rockness line-up is failing to compare to last ys in my eyes. The acts so far are pretty decent, cannot wait for The Prodigy. But last year there was Razorlight, The View, Editors etc, where are the likes of these this time! Get some more acts announced!!

My vote goes for MGMT, Glasvegas, White Lies, The Enemy, Dykeenies, JUSTICE, Deadmau5!!

Rockness line-up is failing to compare to last ys in my eyes. The acts so far are pretty decent, cannot wait for The Prodigy. But last year there was Razorlight, The View, Editors etc, where are the likes of these this time! Get some more acts announced!!

My vote goes for MGMT, Glasvegas, White Lies, The Enemy, Dykeenies, JUSTICE, Deadmau5!!

must be embarrasing to admit you went to see the view instead of soulwax/2manydj's, or fatboy, or anything decent. same goes for razorlight instead of underworld or the orb or da housecat.

i still want lcd soundsystem. even a james murphy dj set would do.