Faith No More

Guest 0livavu

Faith No More?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Where would Faith No More fit in for you?

• Friday headliner
    • Saturday headliner
    • Sunday headliner
    • Second on the bill
    • Third or lower on the bill
    • At a different festival

You're obviously conservative then :blink:

It's one of the things you need to get along round here...

1 - You MUST love Glastonbury and not have any negative views on it.

2 - You MUST love John Peel and think him the god of music.

3 - You MUST MUST MUST conform.

Edited by pinback

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is a deep and meaningful consequence to it, then yes it does need a deep and meaningful reason. I have no time for shallow and meaningless. I'm here to experience life once and I'm running out of time as the mothership is calling. I have much work to do yet.

But seriously, I think it's important to understand music's relationship to people and what they do. It is everything that I am. Corney I'm sure. True nonetheless.

Top song from a top album, I was really into these guys in early 90s (probably as heavy as my rock bands went TBH) after seeing them with Guns N Roses unbelievable!

Unfortunately late 90s went pop/dance/indieish then indie/rock again so not listened to them for awhile but that song brings back memories :blink:

You know guys go for your life, I just think that sometimes the initial points get lost on what you think when the posts start going round in circles or sword fighting about who's right/wrong that's all..

Fair enough to the above comment but you need to have one for the other to exist as a comparision (god I'll leaving starting to be influenced :blink: )

Right so is it round 1 to you guys?

I've never liked Faith No More.... and I can't really say why. I just don't. This is a pretty pointless thread cos I could probably create thousands of threads about split-up bands reforming where would they play... even though there is little chance of reformation.