P-MATES/SHE PEES!

Guest bruciebonus

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excitement!!!!!!! I too am the proud owner of a purple lady willy!!!!!! It didn't come with any instructions either, so thanks for all the help on these pages :D I have graduated from pissing meself in the shower using it, to standing at the toilet and just dropping my pj bottoms a wee bittie!!!!!!! Today, no leaks or drips. I did work out that I mustn't try and push the wee out, otherwise I get a backflow!!!!!! So once the flow has started I just sort of stand there !!!!!!! Must admit, I quite like the feeling of standing weeing B)B)

Edited by madsue

Well, not such excitement here!!!!

I thought I would try the throw-away things they hand out at the She-pee urinals, rather than my purple willy, because they seemed longer, so I thought I'd be ok for leakages.

So, I go in, everything seems very comfortable, I stand at a urinal (must admit, much more discreet than I thought they would be), and nothing comes out. I had bladder shyness!

So, off I go and drink 2 pints of cider, before having another go.

There I was in my leggings, feeling all smug at having no arse on display, happily peeing into the urinal. Then , I'm not sure what happened, but my legs were feeling quite warm suddenly. I then had to stop mid-slow when I realised only half of it was going into the urinal!!!!

Yes, I hereby admit that I pissed my pants at Glastonbury B)

Fortunately, it was on wet friday, literally in my case!!!

edited to say: I will probably never try a she-pee again.

Edited by feefeetee

Oh you're not the only one! I peed my pants on Sunday, it was really really wet too, all down the legs of my trousers. So I dashed out of the Shepee, looking slightly embarrassed, nipped to a stall round the corner, bought the first skirt I saw and pulled it on behind some dustbins! At least then it didnt' look like I'd peed my pants, even if it still felt it. I tried the shepee again later with more success. I think I went wrong by not pulling my knickers to the side, but trying to go in over the top so to speak and therefore not getting the angle right. Am I the only one that can't stop peeing mid-flow? As soon as I realised more was going down my legs than in the urinal I tried to stop but I couldn't...what a nightmare :D

Oh you're not the only one! I peed my pants on Sunday, it was really really wet too, all down the legs of my trousers. So I dashed out of the Shepee, looking slightly embarrassed, nipped to a stall round the corner, bought the first skirt I saw and pulled it on behind some dustbins! At least then it didnt' look like I'd peed my pants, even if it still felt it. I tried the shepee again later with more success. I think I went wrong by not pulling my knickers to the side, but trying to go in over the top so to speak and therefore not getting the angle right. Am I the only one that can't stop peeing mid-flow? As soon as I realised more was going down my legs than in the urinal I tried to stop but I couldn't...what a nightmare :D

I used my quite successfully in the long drops for the first couple of days (didn't dare go near a urinal!), but then just left it in the tent.

Once getting past the shock of the initial smell, I didn't have a problem with the long drops at all, but avoided the one's next to the big stages.

Don't know what all the fuss was about to be honest. I even used one on Saturday next to Trash City (were the had the long strips of green bamboo) and they didn't even smell!

Yeah, the loos were good this year, I thought. I only use the long drops if I can help it, I avoid the turdis at all costs.

Only once did I go into a loo and come back out, and that was because somebody had shit on the seat. Not just a bit of poo, but a full on squidgy turd sat awaiting me on the front of the seat. The toilets weren't busy, so I decided to go into another :D

I think I managed possibly the worst she pee accident possible on Fri night/Sat morning ..... I was very much the worse for wear and I somehow managed to turn it into some sort of sprinkler device in the porch of my tent, it was going everywhere and there was nothing I could do to stop it ... much to amusement of my mates who were sat around the campfire listening to screams, laughing and splashing noises .... NEVER USE A SHE PEE AFTER EATING MUSHROOMS !

The only upside was that I thought it was hilarious at the time :lol:

Well... I used a Travel John on the first night ( the bags that turn the liquid into crystals) - thinking you could get a few nights out of it. On the 2nd night...I was standing in the porch of the tent, staggering and swaying...and omg....it overfilled. My mate nearly pissed her sleeping bag cos she was crying with laughter listening to the steady stream hitting the groundsheet and splashing our wellies...and I was powerless to stop. Unfortunately, the tents surrounding us also laughed at my "accident" - as they could hear me screaming "Oh my god...it wont stop....its going to go over...it has!!! What shall I do...oh no oh no oh no!!!

Next time: purple willy!

my purple whizzer was the nuts and i used it in many different places i'm afraid. Yes, there were accidents, yes it took a bit of one eyed negotiation but WHAT a device!

I used the sheepee areas a few times and was struck by the cleanliness and great staff manning it. Fab.

I totally bottled it! I took my purple willy with me with every intention of using it at the turdies (longdrops are not a problem at all) but I feared the whole peeing down the leg incident. It would have ruind my festival! I took Travel Johns for my middle of the night pees in my tent and now I'm thinking I should just take my purple willy to V'festival and use it there with an empty bottle!

Well... I used a Travel John on the first night ( the bags that turn the liquid into crystals) - thinking you could get a few nights out of it. On the 2nd night...I was standing in the porch of the tent, staggering and swaying...and omg....it overfilled. My mate nearly pissed her sleeping bag cos she was crying with laughter listening to the steady stream hitting the groundsheet and splashing our wellies...and I was powerless to stop. Unfortunately, the tents surrounding us also laughed at my "accident" - as they could hear me screaming "Oh my god...it wont stop....its going to go over...it has!!! What shall I do...oh no oh no oh no!!!

Next time: purple willy!

This is the BEST thread I have read in ages, I have laughed away a very boring morning at work listening to the trials and traumas of using the shewees and purple whizzers!

I was seriously thinking of getting one to use at V (mainly for in the tent, into a bottle etc!) but think if I can use it properly I'd use in in the normal loos too since I've lost my balance several times trying to perform a thigh trembling weeeeee.....(and don't tell me you've never managed to wee down your leg doing a squatting wee because I just own't believe you!)

So would the top tips be don't let it flow too fast, put some loo roll at the back of it and do your pelvic floor exercises?!

Also, what did you all do with them once you'd used them (ie rinsing them out)?

Yes, I hereby admit that I pissed my pants at Glastonbury :unsure:

Fortunately, it was on wet friday, literally in my case!!!

Me too but in my case not on wet Friday but dry (or not in my case) Sunday :O

Edited to say I've tried to reply to a previous post but it looks like I said (1st 2 sentences) but I didn't - if you know what I mean?????

Edited by xray-specs