The Old Forums

Guest timespeedsup

Being all excited about this fest, has been hard not to notice a lack of similar enthusiasm amongst people here (or not here). & this is the festival's official forum ^_^

I wondered if the old forums that you get when you click on the overall Wychwood forum, /index.php?showforum=46">like this, have anything to do with it? Do newcomers realise that there's lively debate currently happening (or at least, trying very hard to happen) if they just scroll down the page?

So could the old forums be placed at the foot of the page, or made smaller, etc?

Cheers ;)

when I get a minute I'll see if there's some way that they can be shifted to below the most active bits.

Alternatively, things could be configured for multi-forums in the same way as the Glastonbury section here is, where when entering the Wychwood part you get a list of all Wychwood forums rather than having this forum show - if you could please let me know what you'd prefer Janet, i'll try to get it sorted.

• 2 weeks later...