End of the road festival 2008

Guest zahidf

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apols to other EoTR goers for going on about it a bit too much though <non existent embarassed smilie>..... just desparate for a dry final festival. So that I can go packing shorts and sandals and tshirts and no tent and no waterproofs and no boots ..... :lol::lol:

Anyway ....

Edited by William of Walworth

After the mud of the Green Man [ which was still fantastic ] i really hope the weather improves --i can just about put up with mud and rain as long as theres no gales--my main concern is many of the bands i want to see are in the smaller tents where everyone will rush if it rains.

B ut regardless i'm going to have a superb festival,i thought last year was one of the best weekends i've had at a festival and this years line up is even better.The fact that its sold out with,besides Mercury rev,bands only normally playing small venues speaks volumes.

Calm down William, I am aware that the thread is about EOTR as a whole, I was only referring to those 'unmissable' metcheck updates.

I am also aware of the washout at another weekend Festival - it's 5 miles up the road from me.

AND, yes I am going to EOTR AGAIN - perhaps we can share a cooling pint or a warming Bovril, should our muddy paths cross!

Count to ten next time......

Calm down William, I am aware that the thread is about EOTR as a whole, I was only referring to those 'unmissable' metcheck updates.

I am also aware of the washout at another weekend Festival - it's 5 miles up the road from me.

AND, yes I am going to EOTR AGAIN - perhaps we can share a cooling pint or a warming Bovril, should our muddy paths cross!

Count to ten next time......

Ahhh noo.... I'm too late on the shuttle bus. Apparently they're all full :lol:

Is anyone else arriving at Salisbury station at 1:30pm ish on the Friday who might want to get a taxi as a group? Or who may possibly be able to give me a lift?

Thanks xx

OK, a few pages ago the idea of having a little forum gathering on Thursday evening was raised and a few expressed interest.

So, a firm proposal:

Bishops Mill, 8.30 pm

Roll Call (if we get a list of likely delegates together we can PM some phone numbers around)

GTG

(please quote and add your name to the bottom)

Perhaps we also need a separate list for those lonely folk wishing to huddle for warmth on the campsite? I'll be on that one too.

Edited by GTG