singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea I guess, if she was 17 I wouldn't be interested

I know a couple of 17 year olds, only from going up town, see them every week..one of them said she was 17..already not interested, turned out she's actually 16, they hang around with a mate of mine, and she's 22, but 16..no way!

In the worlds of Mike 'Situation' sorrentino - 'You need to on your tip-top game with your GTL to stay FTD to get the girls to DTF'

makes sense ;)

:)

I just need to figure out more places to meet new blokes. Internet dating sites aren't really working - i'm getting freaks, players and ones old enough to be my dad. I work in an all female environment, only come across men who are either in relationships/have baggage whilst working, never tend to meet guys at gigs, went to a wedding the other day and every bloke there around my age was coupled up, all my old school and college friends are married and/or have kids. Where is the best place to meet nice blokes? I've already made the mistake of chatting up my postman!

I just need to figure out more places to meet new blokes. Internet dating sites aren't really working - i'm getting freaks, players and ones old enough to be my dad. I work in an all female environment, only come across men who are either in relationships/have baggage whilst working, never tend to meet guys at gigs, went to a wedding the other day and every bloke there around my age was coupled up, all my old school and college friends are married and/or have kids. Where is the best place to meet nice blokes? I've already made the mistake of chatting up my postman!