singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helloooooooooooo

Back from chav fest hooray! no doinking though i did turn my mate down on saturday. Much as i fancy him and wouldn't mind having a doink he has a girlfriend.

Bloody horrible loo conditions in the campsites this year. But beautiful sunshine for most of the weekend. I really want to go to reading next week now...but maybe just one day as i'm feeling everyone of my 31 years today.

Had a cup of mushroom tea yesterday and i was off my box in a not good way for 8 hours!!! Felt like i'd just smoked a huge joint but the mega stonedness wouldn't end. boo!!

Looks like i missed a fair bit of threadiness so will have to browse through later when i'm a bit more awake. :)

i asked most people for money to finance my weekend - then my mate bought me the Wit of Jane Austen book and a Fanny Craddock recipe book (for the 70s party) and some tinted moisteriser that i wanted. I got a big hug from my son which is all i wanted lol

Thursday is cool the blisters should have gone by then lol. xxx

My apologies, it was today. Here, since I seem to have to point everything out to people in order to explain myself :)

In this scenario, the one posted above, the girl in question would be a fool if she believed the hug line. All clear for everyone now? Ffs.

it was in tea so no idea what was in it. Even my hardcore druggy mate thought it was mental for a legal thing. i couldnt move - i was lying on the floor at the mainstage listening the the feeling rofl

i would have poured water on your crutch and found it funny

My apologies, it was today. Here, since I seem to have to point everything out to people in order to explain myself :)

In this scenario, the one posted above, the girl in question would be a fool if she believed the hug line. All clear for everyone now? Ffs.

sorry but I read it as a cheeky line; where sex was implied. not sure there was any deception going on at all. :)

if it was just lets go back yours and hug then fair enough, but the "lets get naked" implies definite sex and most girls would realise that I'd think.