singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think I am doing all that stuff! I get plenty of 'digit-al' love and er... you know :O <-- (hint) but he won't go one step further. I'd rather have none at all.

Thing is, he loves me being in his bed, but only to do what he wants... (see above)

Thing is, it's only my mate (her mam's one) saying that. He's never mentioned it to me. Think I need to have a grown-up talk with him. Didn't think I was that bothered about it all being hush hush but it's getting to be a bit of a drag :O

Right someone needs to find me a nice man who is going to treat me well... i don't seem to be having much luck and i need to not go back to my ex. Even though i really like him i know it will never work. I'm not sexually attracted to him anymore but i do like being around him. So in that we are really just mates and not compatible as partners.

:O

If you're with someone and it's physical and you've done everything but THAT and you drop the biggest hints, even having a condom on standby, but the lad's like 'not tonight', how long would you give it...? For those who don't know, its a lad my mate says is religious (Jehovah), but we've never actually brought it up before.

Sounds like he he's maybe had the no pre-marital sex thing drilled in to him, for want of a better phrase, the Jo-Ho's are a bit strange, I know someone who was brought up as one and she hates how controlling it was and how much control was put over her life.... Now she's got away from she's tuned into a bit of a slapper (been speaking to a psychiatrist about her sex addcition) which I think is probably related to the way she was brouh up.

Mind you, would you trust an old guy who climbs into kids bedrooms in the middle of the night in fancy dress going "Ho, ho, ho"?

Don't you think I am doing all that stuff! I get plenty of 'digit-al' love and er... you know :O <-- (hint) but he won't go one step further. I'd rather have none at all.

Thing is, he loves me being in his bed, but only to do what he wants... (see above)

Thing is, it's only my mate (her mam's one) saying that. He's never mentioned it to me. Think I need to have a grown-up talk with him. Didn't think I was that bothered about it all being hush hush but it's getting to be a bit of a drag :O

Sounds like he he's maybe had the no pre-marital sex thing drilled in to him, for want of a better phrase, the Jo-Ho's are a bit strange, I know someone who was brought up as one and she hates how controlling it was and how much control was put over her life.... Now she's got away from she's tuned into a bit of a slapper (been speaking to a psychiatrist about her sex addcition) which I think is probably related to the way she was brouh up.

If he's worth waiting for then hang on in there may come round eventually.... If he's really worth waiting for then maybe you'll end up coming round to his way of thinking :O

And can someone find me a girly at the same time?

That's weird that, my mate (the one who told me about him being JH) was brought up as one but isnt. She went off the rails a bit as well.

That's the thing, I'm not sure if he is worth waiting for - he's the one who literally thought I was in pain when I text to say 'I've just spent £450 on car insurance, ouch I'm in pain'. Maybe his intellect is also the result of being with the JHs.