• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watching TNA and Sting is back, great to see him

at the next PPV its now

Christian, Sting, Nash & Rhino v AJ Styles, Tomko & Team 3D

Thats a lot of big names right there

plus you have the main event of Joe v Angle

looking forward to the next PPV even though WrestleMania is before it

It should be on now, it's now 50 minutes late. I "think" the Rock is going on first, so they are recording that first to show later, and will then start the live feed. Or, Micheal Cole f**ked up and they're having major website problems

Either way, the F4W boards are going spastic :D

Woolworths had a sale on WWE DVDs when I went in this morning, really good deals, waited 10 plus minutes to be served and then they said they couldn't find where the WWE DVDs were behind the till, f**king morons! and said they didn't have time to look for them well they didn't say that they said all the WWE DVDs must be sold out, yeah right as if...

They just couldn't be arsed to look

I saw a Smallville episode today and it had Batista in it as a guy from the Phantom Zone who wore funky contact lenses and who ate peoples skeletons and left the rest of the body behind. He kept saying he was hungry, is there any wonder when he's been eating the bones? That Batista isn't very bright is he?

I saw a Smallville episode today and it had Batista in it as a guy from the Phantom Zone who wore funky contact lenses and who ate peoples skeletons and left the rest of the body behind. He kept saying he was hungry, is there any wonder when he's been eating the bones? That Batista isn't very bright is he?