Benicassim

Guest live_forever87

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, think rum was my tipple of choice last year, so prob just gonna stick with what i know. need to borrow my mates platypus pouch again this year. holds a full bottle and you can sneak it down your shorts as you wander into the arena. for some reason each night we did that it always seemed to end in a blur...

hmm, think rum was my tipple of choice last year, so prob just gonna stick with what i know. need to borrow my mates platypus pouch again this year. holds a full bottle and you can sneak it down your shorts as you wander into the arena. for some reason each night we did that it always seemed to end in a blur...

whats that? some trolleyed poor sod fumbling down his shorts looking for a bag of rum?!? yeah you've pretty much pictured it. we offered some to a lovely spanish group last year. "yeah, yeah, we'll have some rum with you" its only when i pulled it out my pants that they changed there minds!

whats that? some trolleyed poor sod fumbling down his shorts looking for a bag of rum?!? yeah you've pretty much pictured it. we offered some to a lovely spanish group last year. "yeah, yeah, we'll have some rum with you" its only when i pulled it out my pants that they changed there minds!

excuse my ignorance - but what exactly is a 'penny floater' ?!? hmm, like the plan tho. its so much easier to hide alcohol when you're sneaking into english festivals. you have to wear that many clothes to keep warm. beni, you've only got t shirt and short to disguise it in!

myes sorry folks.

erm, been to fib the past 2 years so adopting the if it aint broke dont fix it attitude. getting there, well, this depends on what time the last train from barcelona is, coz im sure jet2 have changed their flight times from leeds compared to last year, either last thing tues 15 or 1st thing weds 16.

will prob head to the clubs near the waterpark on the weds night (oh yeah folks, theres another decent tip) drinks arent too dear, usually have a few djs there who are gonna play beni later on...

shower wise - ive heard the fib ones are better anyway, who wants to be stuck in a cubicle? i think theres something quite character building about communal showers on a comedown.

myes sorry folks.

erm, been to fib the past 2 years so adopting the if it aint broke dont fix it attitude. getting there, well, this depends on what time the last train from barcelona is, coz im sure jet2 have changed their flight times from leeds compared to last year, either last thing tues 15 or 1st thing weds 16.

will prob head to the clubs near the waterpark on the weds night (oh yeah folks, theres another decent tip) drinks arent too dear, usually have a few djs there who are gonna play beni later on...

shower wise - ive heard the fib ones are better anyway, who wants to be stuck in a cubicle? i think theres something quite character building about communal showers on a comedown.

hey all - thought id offer a bit of advice for any newbies, plus i need to get back on this thing, im being quite antisocial compared to last year.

really dont bring a lot of stuff, its just not necessary. last yr i took about 1/2 what i did the 1st yr and it was still too much, this yr i think im just gonna take hand luggage on the plane. (somehow dont think the missus will manage this, how can i talk her out of taking the straighteners?!?)

theres a cool little chinese bazaar shop on the corner in town. go there, buy a lilo (for beach and bed back at camp) a parasol (for shade for beach - its so much easier to sleep there) and a coolbox. then you've got everything you need, literally...

anyway - hi to all the folks and its good to see theres lots of new folk, despite the crawling lineup!

m :P

yep..we went to The End on the Wed night last year...it was really good, dj's were mint! loads of bongo's in the mix (which i love) couldn't say what time i got back from it but thanks to finding a suitable ravin partner time was no issue!!! If that's on this year i'll be there again! My apartment is just near here so i dont have far to go for aquarama or the end...mint!! same as the camp fibbers wont have too far to go either! :P

ah glad to see there are a few campfib fans out there. this forum usually gets packed with guys who wont shut up about how good bonet is. re the straighteners, hmm, sounds like a plan, altho to be honest and might just spend the time she straightens her hair getting smashed down at the bar anyway.

oh yeah - did anyone try the hash cakes that were going round campfib last yr? slightly random topic departure there i know.

Well...i guess people can only talk about their own experiences. *shrug* In the 3 years i have been going i have always stayed on Bonet as i have always arrived on the Monday...no other site is open and i have always had a blast but i have no doubts that ALL the campsites are just as much fun...but i´ve never stepped foot on any of them.

As for the cakes...erm, well i had the ones going round Bonet...i am sure they were better than the ones going round FIB :)

ah glad to see there are a few campfib fans out there. this forum usually gets packed with guys who wont shut up about how good bonet is. re the straighteners, hmm, sounds like a plan, altho to be honest and might just spend the time she straightens her hair getting smashed down at the bar anyway.

oh yeah - did anyone try the hash cakes that were going round campfib last yr? slightly random topic departure there i know.

Haha yea, i think its fair to say that all the camp sites are good fun and that you will always get a good crowd of people at all of them. Last year i stayed on bonet. what i like about Bonet is the trees providing shade and also provide somewhere to hang you hammock from! The Mon night at Bonet is always good, nice big party up by the bar, great way to start things off!

Last year we got to know everyone around our group of tents so well. Met some great maltese girls and made some great friends we plan to meet again this year.

So in conclusion of that rant about nothing....

All the camp sites are good and have different benefits!!

ps Bonet is soo close to beach which is great :P

yeah its 50/50 for beach/festy distances from etc...bonet is close to beach but an age away from fest, campfib is in a good spot for festy/aqaurama, but a hike to the beach!! does anyone know anyone who's stayed in mercat? i don't...did it even open last year?

Yea...it was open. I met THE OZZIE dude who was staying there. The one that got airlifted off the mountain....jajajaj

He even made the local newspaper...anyone remeber that?

If not, basically some guy from Oz thought it a good idea to go up the mountain only taking a small bottle of water, he got dehydrated, lost and incaple of getting down. Called his mate from his mobile who then proceeded to contact the emergency services who sent up a rescue helicopter to bring him down. LOL....

well glad to see i livened up some decent camping debate whilst i was at the pub for my lunch break. nah, i like bonet too, we've wandered there for drinks, etc, each time.

tsm - i wouldnt suggest you were playing down any other site. like you say, were all pretty much limited by whats open when we get there.

as for 2008, we gonna try and rally a bit more of an attendance for the beach footie this year? remember meeting you guys by the temporary stage for a drink and a doobie. last years, was, well, slightly underattended. did get some amusing photos mind, may have to dig them out.