Benicassim

Guest live_forever87

well glad to see i livened up some decent camping debate whilst i was at the pub for my lunch break. nah, i like bonet too, we've wandered there for drinks, etc, each time.

tsm - i wouldnt suggest you were playing down any other site. like you say, were all pretty much limited by whats open when we get there.

as for 2008, we gonna try and rally a bit more of an attendance for the beach footie this year? remember meeting you guys by the temporary stage for a drink and a doobie. last years, was, well, slightly underattended. did get some amusing photos mind, may have to dig them out.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well glad to see i livened up some decent camping debate whilst i was at the pub for my lunch break. nah, i like bonet too, we've wandered there for drinks, etc, each time.

tsm - i wouldnt suggest you were playing down any other site. like you say, were all pretty much limited by whats open when we get there.

as for 2008, we gonna try and rally a bit more of an attendance for the beach footie this year? remember meeting you guys by the temporary stage for a drink and a doobie. last years, was, well, slightly underattended. did get some amusing photos mind, may have to dig them out.

i think it was my old pal sprostongreen that arranged it...for 06 as well, and no-one turned out! Again, the heat is a BIG issue, but I say arrange a meet up on the beach and someone bring a ball just incase we feel the need! A penny floater even :D I'll bring beers incase we decide to get pissed instead!

Indeed it was...

Cool...then make it for Sunday afternoon/early evening and i´m there :D

I go straight from Summercase Sunday morning, catch the 8am bus to Beni from Madrid...arrive about 14:00..straight to the beach, get pished, have a swim etc, etc :D

hmm - dont think i will be holding my breath. the footie, whilst amusing last year, did get in the way of drinking. maybe this year instead of bring a penny floater (nods to festie female) maybe we should ALL bring a coolbox. Im sure attendance will be up then!

so then...instead of the usual footy that ends up going down like a bag of bricks, let's have a day of drinking on the beach...sunday, before the final night commences!

Then we can all roar along to Hallelujah as Mr Cohen serenades us.....this is sounding so much sweeter! :D

ah glad to see there are a few campfib fans out there. this forum usually gets packed with guys who wont shut up about how good bonet is. re the straighteners, hmm, sounds like a plan, altho to be honest and might just spend the time she straightens her hair getting smashed down at the bar anyway.

oh yeah - did anyone try the hash cakes that were going round campfib last yr? slightly random topic departure there i know.

hmm, the problem is, i should be working. Bloomin knew it was a mistake signing into efests yesterday, my productivity has just halved these past two days.

beni wise. is it really worth the wander upto lidl for booze. im sure we've normally got ours from the mercado (?) on the way to the beach or the last shop on the corner on the way back to campfib.

shoot. i cant keep up! yeah, the orange was goood, a bit pricey tho, i think i normally shared one each morning. think festies got the right attitute, re beach, drinking and leonard cohen. i think it'll be a cool little lineup. im half tempted to hope there arent some massive bands announced.

i know its hypocritical to complain at the number of brits that go (duh) but i do think 06 had a much better vibe than 07.

(cue massive debate)

hmm - dont think i will be holding my breath. the footie, whilst amusing last year, did get in the way of drinking. maybe this year instead of bring a penny floater (nods to festie female) maybe we should ALL bring a coolbox. Im sure attendance will be up then!

last year we got there last thing tuesday and we were directed to fib. this yr its gonna be the same, or 1st thing weds, but im sure we'll be able to squeeze in.

hmm, like the thinking re boozecase. last yr we seemed to do daily trips, got a bit tedious by the end. its alright for food, but lugging loadsa bottles back each night started to irritate.

last year we got there last thing tuesday and we were directed to fib. this yr its gonna be the same, or 1st thing weds, but im sure we'll be able to squeeze in.

hmm, like the thinking re boozecase. last yr we seemed to do daily trips, got a bit tedious by the end. its alright for food, but lugging loadsa bottles back each night started to irritate.

hmm its friday afternoon - im not supposed to be getting any work done!

we didnt even try bonet last year, we just assumed it would be full and head straight off to fib. by the time we got there 9pm ish tuesday there were already quite a few folk set up.

Its that 1st heineken that gets me, the tents up, you've got there, its still 30 odd degrees and you can just kick back, with a cold cerveza, and know thats all youve got to worry about for the next week!

eee - want to be there already.

hmm its friday afternoon - im not supposed to be getting any work done!

we didnt even try bonet last year, we just assumed it would be full and head straight off to fib. by the time we got there 9pm ish tuesday there were already quite a few folk set up.

Its that 1st heineken that gets me, the tents up, you've got there, its still 30 odd degrees and you can just kick back, with a cold cerveza, and know thats all youve got to worry about for the next week!

eee - want to be there already.

Edited by festival*girl