EXIT 08

Guest EXIT festival

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

major act-headliner for evening on main stage starts at midnight.on dance arena things are quite different,cause biggest dj's starts about 3-o clock after midnight.for example,when sex pistols will have their act,on dance arena will be some serbian dj,but sure that will not be deep dish etc... there is always clashes between drum n bass acts on main stage and dj's on arena.here is timetable for dance arena on exit 007,so there will be no big diference on this year(i wrote for example saturday and sunday)

9.30pm-10.30pm Ivan Mastermix

10.30pm-12.00am Hannah Holland

12.00-01.00am Buraka Som Sistema live

01.00-03.00am Frankie Knuckles

03.00-05.00am Roger Sanchez

05.00-07.00am Justin Martin

07.00-08.00am Noise Destruction

9.30pm-11.00pm Marko Milosavljevic

11.00pm-01.00am Sebastien Leger

01.00-02.00am Blackstrobe Live

02.00-04.00am John Digweed

04.00-06.00am Eric Prydz

06.00-08.00am Marco Nastic

as you see,biggest names are always couple hours after midnight.i supose that will be great names on happynovisad stage,so that clashes can be a problem.good in that clashes are fact that dance arena and happynovisad are very close,maybe 2 minutes by walk.here is a picture(on the back is hns stage,and on the front is small left part of arena)

arenaihnsmo9.jpg

Considering the main stage is almost full, does anyone know how many 'big' acts are left to be announced?

Because I would have thought that all the major names would be left til last...?

And the Presets are going to be HUGE!!!

i never dared to swim in the danube but every day my traditional post exit/pre sleep ritual was to walk down to the river, stand in about shin height and have a cig...refreshing B)

if you end up camping in a horrendous place and are after a sleep, walk a little bit down river and there's a 'beach' park...cheap to get in... a few of my mates had a relaxing kip there during the day last year. We went down the day after the festival in an attempt to escape the scorching heat....even walked there from the train station. ridiculous.

yea try the rekija outside in the cafes as it's impossible to get pissed inside the fortress. our 'local' bar we went to every day was this tiny little run down place behind some trees/shrubs in the main square.... reasonably priced jelen pils, friendly staff...ahh memories

Booked my flights to Budapest yesturday! it's all coming together now... I've just got to sort out the connection between Budapest and Novi Sad.

Can anyone suggest the best way of doing this?.. Ive heard the trains a bit of a nightmare, what are my alternatives?

I wouldn't mind booking a coach/mini bus, there's 7 of us so splitting the cost wouldn't be too bad... i just cant seem to find any sites for doing this. B)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....!

Edited by SorD

Booked my flights to Budapest yesturday! it's all coming together now... I've just got to sort out the connection between Budapest and Novi Sad.

Can anyone suggest the best way of doing this?.. Ive heard the trains a bit of a nightmare, what are my alternatives?

I wouldn't mind booking a coach/mini bus, there's 7 of us so splitting the cost wouldn't be too bad... i just cant seem to find any sites for doing this. B)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....!

if you end up camping in a horrendous place and are after a sleep, walk a little bit down river and there's a 'beach' park...cheap to get in... a few of my mates had a relaxing kip there during the day last year. We went down the day after the festival in an attempt to escape the scorching heat....even walked there from the train station. ridiculous.

Oh shit, my boyfriend will be a mess on that stuff! He'll be swimming in the Danube no doubt....

Is there a programme nearer the time that you can download from the exit website or do you have to buy it in town?

Thanks for the plug Funk_yeah and I believe SorD you have contacted Anna today regarding availability.

We are starting to fill on most bus transfers now but there are still places available. Certain routes are more popular than others but the good news is we've increased our bus sizes to meet demand on alot of journeys so we can still offer seats from Budapest, Balaton and Zagreb airports and also on our post exit bus to Dubrovnik and Split. If you need to book seats please email us for a booking form as soon as possible at info@eufest.com or see our website for bus time http://www.eufest.com

Derm

Edited by SorD

f**k yes!!! Thats amazing B), Shy FX and Dillinja!

Ive seen Shy FX twice this year already, SMACKED it each time!! Wooooo! i seriously cant wait now.

Already knew about High Contrast but its good to see a proper confirmation!

Edited by SorD

f**k yes!!! Thats amazing ;), Shy FX and Dillinja!

Ive seen Shy FX twice this year already, SMACKED it each time!! Wooooo! i seriously cant wait now.

Already knew about High Contrast but its good to see a proper confirmation!

yeah.no breaks this year,but about 10 great names of dnb will done work for me.plus benga and skream...

so lets see:

Noisia

Hype

Roni Size

High Contrast

Shy Fx

Dilinja

Seba

Paradox

Gein

and still to come two or tree names.must admit i never saw so awesome dnb line up at this kind of festival.they deffinitly demonstrate why are they best europen festival...

Edited by Misha

unofficial timetable for announced acts and dj's.

Main stage

Thursday:

20.00 - The Bellrays

21.30 - Nightwish

23.00 - N.E.R.D.

01.00 - M.I.A.

02.00 - Noisia & MC Verse

04.00 - DJ Hype & MC IC3

Friday:

21.00 - Gossip

22.00 - Paul Veller

00.00 - Primal Scream

02.00 - Roni Size Reprazent

03.00 - Skream & Benga & MC Stamina

05.00 - Roni Size & MC Dynamite

Saturday:

21.00 - Gogol Bordello

22.30 - Juliette & The Licks

00.00 - Manu Chao

02.00 - High Contrast & MC Wreck

Sunday

20.30 - The Hives

22.00 - Ministry

00.30 - Sex Pistols

02.00 - Shy FX & MC:SP

04.00 - Dilinja & MC Jakes

Dance Arena

Thursday:

01.00 - Audion LIVE

02.00 - Francois K

04.00 - Sven Vath

Friday:

00.30 - Tiga

02.00 - Soulwax LIVE

03.00 - 2ManyDjs

05.00 - Laurent Garnier

Saturday:

00.30 - Miguel Migs feat. Lisa Shaw

02.00 - Kruder & Dorfmeister

05.00 - Axwell

06.30 - Tom Novy

Sunday:

01.00 - Booka Shade LIVE

02.00 - Deep Dish

05.00 - Ben Watt

06.30 - Claude VonStroke

for main stage i am pretty sure that this time table will be,for dance arena there is still couple names to come,but there will be no big changes...