EXIT 08

Guest EXIT festival

EXIT is going to be CRAZY!!!!!

It doesn't look like there's any really distressing clashes either. Of course, parts of acts will have to be sacrificed, but it is shaping up nicely!!

Would anyone be able to tell me of any good sites that might have info on sideshows, or other gigs that are happening around the area (even outside of Serbia)??? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm coming all the way from Australia, and have no idea where to start looking for that kind of info.

Cheers!

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't look like there's any really distressing clashes either. Of course, parts of acts will have to be sacrificed, but it is shaping up nicely!!

Would anyone be able to tell me of any good sites that might have info on sideshows, or other gigs that are happening around the area (even outside of Serbia)??? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm coming all the way from Australia, and have no idea where to start looking for that kind of info.

Cheers!

Edited by Misha

Cheers!

you mean on concerts or party?about concerts there is cypress hill,franc ferdinand and the ravetones.all at same event-green fest which organize also exit.that gig is in belgrade arena at 2 july,week before exit.about parties,can`t tell you nothing cause still there is no any annoucments,so i'll put all info i find.i can gave you sites which have party calendar,but as i already sad any party at that dates isn't announced.

wow, that one sounds hectic. that would just be huge. but i won't be in serbia yet, when castle fest is on.

i was kind of surprised to see nick cave & the bad seeds on that calendar in june. thats pretty cool. its just good to see that its not only f**king kylie thats popular outside OZ. Australia seems to export the shittest talent, and beer. Fosters tastes like ass.

We didnt find the quality to be amazing, fairly clean in that the come down wasnt too bad, but weren't great. Quite easy to get hold of, both in the festival, around the camp and in the town. We just got chattin to a couple of local lads in a cafe and they did all the hard work and delivered em to us. We probably paid a bit of a premium on them because we were't gettin them off the main men, they passes through a number of hands but i think about a fiver a piece was the going rate. If it aint more expensive than the UK then you can have no complaints.

What about some skag and a lickle crack? You rec thats easy to score over there??... He he just jokin!! I heard its not too bad getting hold of what you're after and have been told that it's pretty good too. I heard the piggy's are aholes tho!! So be on the look out for bacon...

:D

hey people! interested in apartments and all other supplies?(powder,pills,skunk or morroco shit) :D fair prices,guaranteed!

check it out. mailto or messenger or facebook@ gile189@hotmail.com

Edited by abraham

so I will bring the mosquito spray just in case!!

can i wear flip-flops at the festival site? or will my feet get trodden on? should i bring wellies, or is that just silly?

Generally how hot has it been during the day...and does it get chilly at night? should i bring a rain-mac thing?

Is the serbian food generally meat based....I only eat fish...give me some examples of typical serbian fare that I could be eating?

thanks!

[im from Novi Sad and since I have a lopt of exitfest experience this is the story: u can wear flip flops if we're speaking of the sam thing...a thing with a merc shaped straps and one goes between ur toes? :D but in the festival forget about that thing!!!!!...last year there were some fast food stands near festival camp with ur traditional fish and chips,,,:) I saw that, Brits literally drank the food ,if u know what I mean:)

about serbian meat food: do not buy anything from people offering that on ur way to the festival- u have a big chance to get sick since those temps in july are freaky . about the taste...hmmmm,thats up to u. I like it and I eat only in restaurants.

\

in the night..u wont get cold thats for shure.

if u are about to stay in camp this is my friendly advice: come at least a day earlier because on the begginig day there will be obly spots in the sun left....shaded spots are grabbed a day or two earlier. if u want to stay in a hotel here is another advice: i went to their websites and guess what: PRICES ARE OUTRAGEOUS!!!! try some apartments instead. there will be a lot of locals near the camp offering apartments. prices will be higher than usual so u will have to use ur barging skills....or just book an apartment over the internet ,or contact me:)

what else is there to be said....yas,try that rakija drink. drugs...one price in the city,another around campus,and in festival..uhhh,hard to find, but if u do,be prepared to pay up to 12 eur a pill...

and one more thing: I know there is a lack of sunshine in uk and brits just love to lay in the sun,but be aware that u can easily burn out, not to speak about skin c... god forbid

thats all for know,if u think of something else feel free to ask.cheers ]

easy now peeps - just to let you know - there's gonna be some pretty deep warm up and after parties on the Hotel Milka roof terrace for this years EXIT 08 - we got djays from Manchester, London and Brighton coming to grim it up on the sickest roof terrace in town.

check www.intoexit.com for more details

if your quick - there's still time to book a room!

Speaking of things to do before/after exit, after exit me and my friends are planning on heading up to a festival in Slovakia via Split, it's called the Pohoda Festival and runs on the 18th and 19th July, looks like a pretty cool festival with lots of good uk acts and it's cheap too. Does anyone know anything about this festival, or ever been?

Cheers guys.

Fusion Stage headliners for saturday and sunday:

Marky Ramone(Ramones drumer)

Pete Philly and Perquisite

Kiril Live with special guests GAEA (NY) & Sercuk Orchestra

and lots of bands from balkan area...

also tree more names for dance arena:

Alex Metric

Heidi

Simon Stuart

Sunrise Festival in Somerset is the first of the season to fall victim to the British Weather!! Gutted for all those that have been gettin hyped for the last few weeks.... Its now 2ft deep in water...

As much as I love the British festivals - the weather isn't doing them any favours.. Which means the likes of Benacassim and Exit are gonna get bigger and bigger...