EXIT 08

Guest EXIT festival

hi all! first exit visit so a couple of questions:

im camping so.... what is the situation with your items when you leave the camp? i understand you can take a small rucksack into the festival arena... so what happns with everything else? are there lockers etc?

thanks guys

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all! first exit visit so a couple of questions:

im camping so.... what is the situation with your items when you leave the camp? i understand you can take a small rucksack into the festival arena... so what happns with everything else? are there lockers etc?

thanks guys

Edited by Zextra

there are no lockers at the campsite in the form you would expect them. however, there is a secured storage area which is recommended to everyone and cheap to use. you get a numbered, non-transparent bag, put your stuff inside, they seal it and associate it with your passport. so when you come back, you show your passport and they give you your bag back. there is also a secured phone charging point inside a camp (we have sockets like this so adapter might be needed).

by the way, there is a list of allowed stuff you can bring with urself to the festival site, with a note that they do allow digital cameras, as long as they are small and not for professional use, you might have troubles otherwise.

Dance arena lineup is awesome for now , hope they will kick in some more big names.

Im glad to see so many people interested , last year i met few amazing people trough this site.

I hope some of them come this year.

Salute to my friend Zextra :(

If you guys from abroad have any questions about SERBIA/NOVI SAD/EXITFEST/MEANING OF LIFE feel free to ask ,

On pm or here ill be glad to answer

One love

Alex

so I will bring the mosquito spray just in case!!

can i wear flip-flops at the festival site? or will my feet get trodden on? should i bring wellies, or is that just silly?

Generally how hot has it been during the day...and does it get chilly at night? should i bring a rain-mac thing?

Is the serbian food generally meat based....I only eat fish...give me some examples of typical serbian fare that I could be eating?

thanks!

went last year from england for the first time so i can answer a couple of your questions. didnt wear flip flops in the actual festival but definatly take them for the campsite/beach/walking round town. in the festival your feet would get trampled on and it can get a bit messy (think people stop using the toilets towards the end of the festival and just piss up against a wall). didnt take wellies last year but i think they had bad weather the year or 2 before(?). just check the forecast online before you go, they didnt get it wrong last year. it was well into the 30's everyday or atleast it felt like it was. does get a bit cold at night but if you are dancing around and get moved around by the crowd then you will be warm enough with shorts and a t-shirt. whether to bring a rain mac would depend on the weather forecast i guess. lets hope you wont need it!

sadly didnt eat much serbian food though i will be this year. didnt have much of an appetite so just ate pizza/pasta. id certainly want to know of any good places to have serbian food in novi sad?? and of any recomendations of what to eat??

can i wear flip-flops at the festival site? or will my feet get trodden on? should i bring wellies, or is that just silly?

Generally how hot has it been during the day...and does it get chilly at night? should i bring a rain-mac thing?

Is the serbian food generally meat based....I only eat fish...give me some examples of typical serbian fare that I could be eating?

thanks!

thanks!

Edited by Sanguinius

Mornin Mother Lickers....

Its all gettin a bit real now.. Booked my flights today!! Whoop - whats the cheapest way to get from Belgrade airport to Novi Sad?

Bring it on.. Whoop!

thanks!

hey gays, i know you are probably sick and tired of the adds for renting,travel,etc. but i want to rent my place during exit with no middle man-agency,its a studio appartment and it really is in the city centre,so if someone is interested, write to dreamychild@yahoo.com.

hope u r gonna have a great time!!! :P:P

Me and some friends are travelling around the Balkans in July, and we might just have time to visit Exit for just one day. According to the official website, it is possible to buy one-day tickets. However, I can't seem to find where you can buy these tickets. On the exit website, there is only a link to where you can buy 4-day tickets and campingpasses online.

Anyone here knows where to get one-day tickets, and if it is possible to buy these online?

Me and some friends are travelling around the Balkans in July, and we might just have time to visit Exit for just one day. According to the official website, it is possible to buy one-day tickets. However, I can't seem to find where you can buy these tickets. On the exit website, there is only a link to where you can buy 4-day tickets and campingpasses online.

Anyone here knows where to get one-day tickets, and if it is possible to buy these online?

By 'Erste bank in Serbia', you mean any office of that bank, in any city in Serbia? We will be in Belgrade the 3th of July, so you think we have a good chance of getting a ticket if we go to the bank there?