EXIT 08

Guest EXIT festival

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peeople don't like camping at exit for good reason. The fesival only sops a 9am. By the time you get back to your tent is 35 degrees out..... Tens are lkike green houses. I don't know how anybody camps a exit. I couldn't even sleep with the heat in hotel putnik, no air con. That place was burnt o he ground a few months back. Suspected arson. 3 killed and 8 injured.
Edited by insurgente

would RATM really play serbia? seems a bit far fetched that'd they'd play a place that actually needs them. so far their reunion tour just seems to be about the dolla dolla bill y'all

of course, if they were signed up i'd go :rolleyes:

whatever my views on kosovo, bjork should know better than to comment on something she knows nothing about

Tiga and Laurent Garnier confirmed for Dance Arena.

so line up for dance are pretty fine for now,much better then a last year:

Tiga

Laurent Garnier

Soulwax Live

Booka Shade Live

2 Many DJ's

Deep Dish (Dubfire & Sharam)

Claude VonStroke

Ben Watt

Francois K

Sven Vath

Edited by Misha

Heading over to Exit this year but with the funds currently a bit low at the minute when does everyone think the latest you could leave it before getting a ticket? Will it sell out this year? Would be class if Underworld were announced.

Cheers guys,

Paul.

dunno what everyone's got against the exit camping?

probably the best festival camping ive stayed at; toilets not too bad, warm showers with short cues everyday (never been so clean) and i dont think i've ever slept better.... if you camp under the shade it's fine, but maybe i'm a hard bastard when it comes to heat.

to be honest i think we got lucky with the weather last year; it was beautiful, too hot...... except when the sun came up on the monday morning after the festival....then it got absolutely baking

you serious about the hotel putnik? i'm quite sad to hear that, obviously if people died :rolleyes:. but that place was a joke; i'm too young to remember communism but i feel like that hotel hadnt changed since tito died. due to unforeseen circumstances we were forced to pay something stupid like 50 quid each on the monday night after the festival

You can camp at other places which is an option.

Me and Anna are thinking of camping up in the Fruska Gora mountains, its alot cooler up there and great if you just need to get your head down and sleep. Its about 25 mins drive away but its a proper complex with showers and facilities and they offer an hourly bus service at peak times to Novi Sad and back included in the cost. Distance wise its a lot closer than say Belgrade where people still stay if they coming to the exit festival for reasons unknown to me as I think Novi Sad offers everything you need!

We did put some information before about it but not sure if anyone picked up on it. For the actual camping the price is £32 per person and they also have hostel rooms available.

Anyway its a thought and its something different. If you want to know more about it...read our website under hostel/hotel section for more details.

Derm ;)

Edited by the_derminator

Three of my mates have only just bought flights/ tickets, and are keen on staying at a hostel or hotel. pretty much all of the places advertised on eufest have gone though?!

any suggestions? Ideally as close to the kamp & fortress as possible :blink:

It would be for 6 nights as well, from tuesday night to sunday night

Three of my mates have only just bought flights/ tickets, and are keen on staying at a hostel or hotel. pretty much all of the places advertised on eufest have gone though?!

any suggestions? Ideally as close to the kamp & fortress as possible :blink:

It would be for 6 nights as well, from tuesday night to sunday night

Edited by the_derminator

Yo to all y'all phsyced about Exit this year.... It's all on for us. 9 of us going this year and booked up a house through the lovely Anna Maria at EUfest!! We're looking to book flights at the end of the month into Budapest.

Travelling down is a tad annoying though - we were hoping to hire a minibus but it seems that no rental companies will let us take a minibus into Serbia... Anyone know of any rental companies that will? The dude I spoke to on the phone today says that they often go missing!

Anyone know what the danger's are ie police, carjackers driving from Budapest to Novi Sad?

Ummm otherwise I guess its the organised coach journeys or the train... Derm at EU would we still be able to book 9 spaces on a return coach journey with EUfest towards the end of April/1st week of May??

Still buzzin tho, lookin forward to a couple more big names I see there are still a few spots left on the main stage. RATM would be sick but think they're playin a gig in Portugal on the 10th...

Have seen MIA a few times and she is awesome as are the Primal Scream boys.. Sex pistols tho?? A load of ageing anarchists - not sure about that one!

Edited by funk_yeah

that campsite in the mountains looks pretty cool (pun intended)...so are buses on all night back and forth? like getting back from the festival at 8am etc? and would the 6 day option be possible?

damn.... a bus to dubrovnik from novi sad, gonna be a looooooong trip

my tip for post-exit: check out montenegro.... same coast as dubrovnik but far cheaper. And go now before ryanair start flights and the place gets f**ked up by brits

Edited by insurgente