Tartan Heart 2008

Guest Paul ™

And, I would just like to add that I would also like to add that his faither would be brilliant for Belladrum. Not on the main stage though, in a tent, because some people are just much more suited to a tent.

(To clarify: it's Rufus Wainwright's father I would like to see in a tent at Belladrum, not Ben's father)

(To further clarify: I would have nothing personally against Ben's father appearing in a tent at Belladrum)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you might not like his stuff - he's certainly a very different kettle of fish to Rufus don't you know - but I love them both in their different ways.

Kudos to your dad, maybe he could play Bella! Do you play the pipes? You could bring them with you to the campsite and wake us all up in the morning pacing up and down playing a little cheery tune (imagine the response you'd get ;) ) - the Queen has a piper to wake here up every morning when she stays at Balmoral. (nothing dodgy like, he's outside playing, he doesn't come into her room to wake her up AFAIK ^_^ )

How about we put them both in a tent, and burn it?

(just kidding)

Edited by Trixibell

Was bored!!

thought i'd harass Mr Hicks!

says announcement within the month! :P

and Idlewild never say never, :P (i think thats a yes) (i'm a positive person)

i asked about Rufus too :P

was his reply, rufus who? :P