Dream Line Ups for 2008

Guest Uncle Liam

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a fancy dress plan..you, Ming, Betty, Liam & Andrew!!

After watching the glasto highlights i would love to see the go! team make an appearnce aswell as the chemical brothers as the friday night headliner. with the news of led zep reuniting with bonhams son they would be perfect for sunday headliner.

White stripes for the saturday headliner and biffy clyro, Wolfmother, Manic street preachers, Kasier Chiefs, Silver sun Pickups and theirs plenty more i would love to see

Edit: add to that the marly brothers cause they looked fantastic at glasto and it would be great to see more diversity at iow so you cant go wrong with a bit of reggae

Edited by fernmark

After watching the glasto highlights i would love to see the go! team make an appearnce aswell as the chemical brothers as the friday night headliner. with the news of led zep reuniting with bonhams son they would be perfect for sunday headliner.

White stripes for the saturday headliner and biffy clyro, Wolfmother, Manic street preachers, Kasier Chiefs, Silver sun Pickups and theirs plenty more i would love to see

Edit: add to that the marly brothers cause they looked fantastic at glasto and it would be great to see more diversity at iow so you cant go wrong with a bit of reggae

Anyway, If they do reform i wouldnt be surprised to see them play the IOW. Simply because John Giddings has shown he is quite willing to neglect the rest of the line up and blow the budget on one (or two) big acts. So he'll get Led Zeppelin to play, and the rest of the line up will be atrocious as there will be a smaller budget for the rest of the line up.

We could always have the Spice Girls reunion for next year.

PC hangs himself.

This would be utter bobbins. Manics and Kaiser Chiefs maybe but the rest NO. I can't understand the fuss about the White Stripes.

As for your text message Liam, it stands about mid-table. Current top three is:

Circus of Death (Fast Version)

WXJL Tonight

Marianne

We could always go and get pissed instead. Again.

I have to add in.... Although I do like Zep.. I have seen Plant n Paige... n quite frankly the sucked..BIG TIME.. 2nd only to DEEP PURPLE who I also liked... also sucked and left me depressed..and wondering how they ever managed to pull anything together...

PLEASE NO...Think I'd rather have spice girls lol

I have to add in.... Although I do like Zep.. I have seen Plant n Paige... n quite frankly the sucked..BIG TIME.. 2nd only to DEEP PURPLE who I also liked... also sucked and left me depressed..and wondering how they ever managed to pull anything together...

PLEASE NO...Think I'd rather have spice girls lol

I would have given my right arm to see the likes of Led Zep & Deep Purple back in the day...but not now. They should let sleeping dogs, or is that stoned musicians, lie in my eyes.. :ph34r:
Edited by sifimaster