Glaston Webcam Watch

Guest derfman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2548066272_2ae52d62ec.jpg

BULLDOZER ARM on right hand picture alert!!!!!

I don't care if it's the same vehicle as the one on the main picture, this is an EXTREME CLOSE UP Wayne's World stylee.

Erhm, are you even pretending to be working whilst providing this most excellent running commentary on the vehicular movements and other vitally important developments in the south west, Mr.Wolf ? :huh:

Is it every 15 mins its supposed to update?? Beause mine certainly is not. Is it broke?? Or am i just being impatient?

LUNCH BREAK! Pfffft

Well im going off the computer now, and when i come back on later there BETTER be reasonable changes!!!!! :huh:

It's APPROXIMATELY every 15 minutes. And yes - you're impatient. But so am I so you're in the right place! :huh:

The digger has gone though - look:

2548152488_7b169fd4a6.jpg

Lunch break maybe? It's not good enough because I'm on my lunchbreak, which means I'm actually ALLOWED to study the webcam. How dare they have their lunch at the same time? Selfish bastards. :huh:

Not being funny but i can imagine it's to difficult to setup and run a working webcam. So why is it off and on like my toilet light after a night of scrumpy cider and a dodgy kebab?

It seems even more dodgy this year, BBC "get your act together".

Wot ! No updates !! Arghhhhh, OMG, no tractors either :D ... Nooooooo !!! Now what *am* I going to do to amuse myself today whilst waiting to pounce on Mr.Postie just as soon as he's in sight :D I bet Mr.Wolf is in tears and has been reduced to a gibbering wreck (or at least more of a wreck and even more gibbering than usual anyway :D) as well due to not being able to keep up his real-time vehicular movements and soil tonnage shifted logs :D Tis a sad day in glasto-watch land :D

Edited by mikeb

Wot ! No updates !! Arghhhhh, OMG, no tractors either :D ... Nooooooo !!! Now what *am* I going to do to amuse myself today whilst waiting to pounce on Mr.Postie just as soon as he's in sight :D I bet Mr.Wolf is in tears and has been reduced to a gibbering wreck (or at least more of a wreck and even more gibbering than usual anyway :D) as well due to not being able to keep up his real-time vehicular movements and soil tonnage shifted logs :D Tis a sad day in glasto-watch land :D