Exit 2007

Guest mattmoran

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aussie minimal/tech dj/producer, saw him warm up for Booka Shade over there, was pretty good.

Magda... have just got back from a long stint of travelling so am behind on the who's who of music! I think minimal had only just stated to take off when I left (the phrase 'minimal' anyway) :lol: And I don't listen to much techno...

Anyone who has been before could you give me any advice/info on the following:

how cold does it get at night? I know its hot during the day, but does it stay warm at night. In fact do i even need to bring a sleeping bag? especially given i will probably be trying to sleep in the morning/day.

Whats the food thats sold on site like? and did i actually read somewhere that you are not allowed to bring any food or drink on site. does this apply to the fortress and the campsite?

i am sure there was more, but can't think of anything right now

cheers

alice

Anyone who has been before could you give me any advice/info on the following:

how cold does it get at night? I know its hot during the day, but does it stay warm at night. In fact do i even need to bring a sleeping bag? especially given i will probably be trying to sleep in the morning/day.

I'm terrible at working these things out - We were thinking about getting down to the festival on about the 10th, will we just be able to roll up and jump on a train from Belgrade/Budapest?!

Is there any other decent places not too far from Novi Sad that are accessible by train? Sarejevo could be a bit of a push...

I'm terrible at working these things out - We were thinking about getting down to the festival on about the 10th, will we just be able to roll up and jump on a train from Belgrade/Budapest?!

Is there any other decent places not too far from Novi Sad that are accessible by train? Sarejevo could be a bit of a push...

If you're getting the train on the 10th you will be fine, you will just be able to turn up at Belgrade and get a ticket on the day. Last year I got the train on the 1st day of the festival and although it was busy-ish, we all got seats without a problem - so two days prior to that I see you having no problems.

how does one travel from Belgrade to Novi Sad? Surely by train?

does anyone have, or know where, I can get info on trani time tables etc. Have looked on the official trani websites for serbia and I cant make head nor tale of it!! :)

how does one travel from Belgrade to Novi Sad? Surely by train?

does anyone have, or know where, I can get info on trani time tables etc. Have looked on the official trani websites for serbia and I cant make head nor tale of it!! :)

Edited by subtitled

Hi,

We're thinking of getting to Exit on Thursday to fit in some beach time in Croatia and Montengro on the way. We've got camping passes - do you reckon it's ok to arrive on Thursday, or will all those shady camping spots have gone?! I don't know if its like Glasto where all the good places are taken early doors ...

Cheers

Chloe

Bus is another, quicker-and-just-a-little-bit-more-expensive-than-train alternative. Main bus station is next to train station in Belgrade, by the way... You can catch the bus to Novi Sad in any 30 minute interval during the day. Also, trains are often late...

yeah Belgrade aint far from Novi sad, and trains are pretty regular, if you go before festival starts you can get ticket/seat easy. I's more or less a 3 hour journey.

If you're desperate you can get a cab to Novi Sad from centre of Belgrade for 50 euros. Which is dirt cheap considering when I go out in Manchester city centre (12 miles away into countryside) it costs me in excess of £50 to do a 30 minute trip, so 50 euros aint that bad.