What are the busiest places after 10pm?

5 hours ago, A Particular Grey Chihuahu said:

What are the busiest and least busiest places after 10pm? I know the SE Corner after dark is an obvious hot zone.

10pm not so bad for SEC I’d say also it’s been a few years since I’ve been , post headliners that’ll get massively busy … only other one which gets a massive amount of footfall would be Arcadia but looks like there might well be changes in that area so maybe more space , silverhayes the other go to area but that’s pretty well spread out and there’s room to move 

• Upvote 1

10pm is early at the fest TBH,so to take that literally all the main stages are going to be busy after 10 until around midnight or a bit after, depending on the stage, the real late night areas will for the most part so be relatively quiet at this stage. But if you are asking in general about late night ares, yes the SE corner will be busy, the glade area can go late,  some venues up around the park and silver Hayes can be good and arcidia. I hope this ramble is in some way helpful. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, donthaveacoolname said:

10pm is early at the fest TBH,so to take that literally all the main stages are going to be busy after 10 until around midnight or a bit after, depending on the stage, the real late night areas will for the most part so be relatively quiet at this stage. But if you are asking in general about late night ares, yes the SE corner will be busy, the glade area can go late,  some venues up around the park and silver Hayes can be good and arcidia. I hope this ramble is in some way helpful. 

Good to know. The headliners don't really interest me, so I'll probably be exploring the SE corner and similar places off peak.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, A Particular Grey Chihuahu said:

When do things start to happen in the SE corner? Is it shut in the morning, or are things happening all day?

Not a lot happening (if anything) early on.

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2024 at 9:36 AM, A Particular Grey Chihuahu said:

Good to know. The headliners don't really interest me, so I'll probably be exploring the SE corner and similar places off peak.

10 or so is a great time to do this! Quieter but still buzzing- you'll get in places and maybe see some fun performances happening. Shangri-La worth a visit during the say too- often interactive stuff happening.

• Upvote 1