Looking for a Lovefield pitch for 4 people please

All our friends are booked into Lovefields and we would love to join them. We are on the waiting list for a pitch but, as Lovefields don’t offer refunds after January, I can’t imagine the waitlist will move. I suspect people will just sell their pitches privately if they can no longer make it??

So we would love a pitch your own campervan or tent pitch for 4 people

if one is for sale anywhere please. 
Thanks

6 hours ago, Dangermouse74 said:

All our friends are booked into Lovefields and we would love to join them. We are on the waiting list for a pitch but, as Lovefields don’t offer refunds after January, I can’t imagine the waitlist will move. I suspect people will just sell their pitches privately if they can no longer make it??

So we would love a pitch your own campervan or tent pitch for 4 people

if one is for sale anywhere please. 
Thanks

Lovefields do accept cancellations after January 1st but the terms are onerous:-

WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?

You can cancel your booking at any time by informing us in writing to - info@thelovefields.com 

A full refund of the payment received by the Company minus a £150 administration fee, or 20% of original booking fee (whichever is less) will be made for cancellations prior to 1st January 2024. Cancellations on or after this date will receive a refund of 75% of the payment received by the Company less the £150 administration fee or 20% of original booking fee (whichever is less), only when the structure is re-hired.

As for personal sales of Lovefields bookings, a quick scan of the t's & c's suggest this is very problematic  because of the contract entered into by the lead booker with Lovefields. Additionally any persons not named in the booking or a subsequent (fee payable) amendment could be prohibited from entry.

Edited by Lycra

On 5/8/2024 at 2:44 PM, Alison C said:

We are looking for a Lovefields or blue campervan pitch as well, no luck either 😪

I’ve just been back on see tickets and looks like there are a few blue general campervan tickets up for sale again. I’ve just bought one!