Chilly’s London Scavvy Hunt - 6x tickets up for grabs

bb2020

Just now, bovrilla said:

I know what you mean! I’d be alone too and not knowing what’s involved is a bit intimidating. Would offer to team up but probably won’t get there in time!

I don't mind the mysterious challenge, it's more travelling and just being in central london on my own, I only live an hour away and have been to London a few times, but not alone for a good decade! 

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

You’ll have the backup of Efests if that helps … no physical presence but some mental guidance 

Thanks guys! I really, REALLY want to get @Lucy92there. We are long overdue finally meeting and enjoying a cider. I think I'm going to go for it guys 🤪

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Thanks guys! I really, REALLY want to get @Lucy92there. We are long overdue finally meeting and enjoying a cider. I think I'm going to go for it guys 🤪

You are literally the sweetest person ever!!! Man that meet up is going to be so good 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I am SO nervous 🤣

Best of luck! Honestly don’t think I will make it. Google maps reckons 37mins and that’s if work meeting finishes on time and not accounting for me getting out the building and getting lost round Southwark! Will keep an eye on here and see if I can help remotely. Would be great if someone on here wins!