How crowded is the hill on Thursday?

Mich1268

2 hours ago, Mich1268 said:

I haven't been to the hill at sun down for a good few years. I am going with some 1st timers and think they should see it. Is Wednesday really rammed? Is Thursday any better? 

Just go for it. A Once in a life time Experience.

2 hours ago, Mich1268 said:

I haven't been to the hill at sun down for a good few years. I am going with some 1st timers and think they should see it. Is Wednesday really rammed? Is Thursday any better? 

We go to the Hill to watch the Customers come in Absolutely Beautiful

• Upvote 1

To be frank the crowds stretch out from the stone circle right across to the higher points near the Park and its not that difficult to find somewhere in my view. I'd say go up to the Park a few hours before sundown and then as it gets a bit busier head to the stone circle for the atmosphere and festivities there.

1 hour ago, Joshuwarr said:

To be frank the crowds stretch out from the stone circle right across to the higher points near the Park and its not that difficult to find somewhere in my view. I'd say go up to the Park a few hours before sundown and then as it gets a bit busier head to the stone circle for the atmosphere and festivities there.

Thanks Josh

• 3 weeks later...

This was 2022, we planned to venture up but didn't go early enough, pretty sure they were advising to stay away on the various message boards because it was proper rammed, you could here the noise and hum from the gathering crowd it was certainly impressive!spacer.png 

Edited by MagicStones

2 hours ago, MagicStones said:

This was 2022, we planned to venture up but didn't go early enough, pretty sure they were advising to stay away on the various message boards because it was proper rammed, you could here the noise and hum from the gathering crowd it was certainly impressive!spacer.png 

Whoa! Yeah, that is pretty busy up there.