Ticket conundrum 🤔

gerardfenton18

I moved to Oman in the Middle East in September. My tickets is due to be delivered home to Belfast , but I want to fly to Heathrow and head straight to Glastonbury on the bus rather than going the whole way to Ireland and back just to collect a ticket.

i don’t trust the postal service in Oman enough to get it delivered here with such short notice.

does anyone have any solutions into how I could work around this ? 

Edited by gerardfenton18
Typo

3 minutes ago, gerardfenton18 said:

I moved to Oman in the Middle East in September. My tickets is due to be delivered home to Belfast , but I want to fly to Heathrow and head straight to Glastonbury on the bus rather than going the whole way to Ireland and back just to collect a ticket.

i don’t trust the postal service in Oman enough to get it delivered here with such short notice.

does anyone have any solutions into how I could work around this ?

Do you have any friends in London (or another suitable location) that you could have it delivered to?

Until you pay the balance, you've not chosen a delivery address.

15 hours ago, incident said:

Do you have any friends in London (or another suitable location) that you could have it delivered to?

Until you pay the balance, you've not chosen a delivery address.

Not from London and we were planning on going separately and I’ll be arriving a lot later. That’s what I’ll do if all else fails i suppose.

thanks

Just now, gerardfenton18 said:

I’ve messaged see tickets I wasn’t sure what the conditions of box office, i thought it was just for mistakes on their part

There were lots for international travellers that went there . Haven’t paid balance for a while but think that’s an option

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

There were lots for international travellers that went there . Haven’t paid balance for a while but think that’s an option

Yes the more I look I see it’s an option. 
I just need to change with see and then hopefully the box office is close to the bus drop off Gate A, or that’ll be a separate ball ache 😂

Just now, gerardfenton18 said:

Yes the more I look I see it’s an option. 
I just need to change with see and then hopefully the box office is close to the bus drop off Gate A, or that’ll be a separate ball ache 😂

Yep that’s where it’s located gate a 

1 hour ago, gerardfenton18 said:

Not from London and we were planning on going separately and I’ll be arriving a lot later. That’s what I’ll do if all else fails i suppose.

thanks

Get it sent to them and then they can just leave the fest to meet you at Gate A? (and help you carry your stuff if your lucky!)