Jera On Air 2024

Anyone going to Jera On Air this year? I'm liking the look of the lineup so far and considering making the trip over. I went before in 2017 and had a great time, not sure if it's changed much over the years.

Saturday headliner, subheadliner and more bands due to be announced before the end of the month. Read some rumours the headliner was Limp Bizkit but Pinkpop managed to snatch them.

FB_IMG_1704366988473.thumb.jpg.a02ae1ff9370bd8a44ba4978ab624baf.jpg

It's a really good festival. My first time there was in 2017 and I came back every year. The size is perfect: not too small but big enough to have a sick line-up. The missing headliner will be announced this month and it's 99.99% certain it's Architects. You can also count on Bad Omens as sub-headliner that day (leaked a while ago). Go for it!

12 minutes ago, Archi said:

It's a really good festival. My first time there was in 2017 and I came back every year. The size is perfect: not too small but big enough to have a sick line-up. The missing headliner will be announced this month and it's 99.99% certain it's Architects. You can also count on Bad Omens as sub-headliner that day (leaked a while ago). Go for it!

Architects? So that’s why Saturday is at the top of the poster 😅

32 minutes ago, Newjem said:

Architects? So that’s why Saturday is at the top of the poster 😅

Exactly ahah! Even if they sell 6k tickets in Netherlands and Dropkick Murphys 20k. I love the band but sometimes the ego/contract thing is a bit too much... I guess you know the 2019 story? 

4 hours ago, Rusty Spoon said:

Anyone going to Jera On Air this year? I'm liking the look of the lineup so far and considering making the trip over. I went before in 2017 and had a great time, not sure if it's changed much over the years.

Saturday headliner, subheadliner and more bands due to be announced before the end of the month. Read some rumours the headliner was Limp Bizkit but Pinkpop managed to snatch them.

FB_IMG_1704366988473.thumb.jpg.a02ae1ff9370bd8a44ba4978ab624baf.jpg

It has been better for me previously line up wise, I would only bother with Friday.

4 hours ago, Archi said:

Exactly ahah! Even if they sell 6k tickets in Netherlands and Dropkick Murphys 20k. I love the band but sometimes the ego/contract thing is a bit too much... I guess you know the 2019 story? 

Yeah, I do... loved the memes.

Není k dispozici žádný popis fotky.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Seems pretty clear Architects is the last headliner. They play in Amsterdam tomorrow night (soldout since a few weeks). Announcement should be at noon tomorrow with Architects last headliner, Bad Omens sub on the same day and a few more cool names. Maybe Atreyu.

• 1 month later...