Tomorrowland 2024

a6l6e6x

16 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

Very interested in doing this next year. I understand getting the general entry tickets is very hard and you stand a much better chance with travel packages but they seem extremely overpriced 

anyone ever gone, how was it?

I tried for this year, didn't get a sniff. If i didn't get general though I wouldn't bother.

Been going every year since 2014. For me, the magic has not really been there since covid. The public in general has seemed to change a bit. However, for every kind of dance music you will not find a better line-up. The organisation is extremely top tier in every single way as well. Easiest way of getting tickets is Global Journey sales or via NFT's. While we managed to get tickets every year through the regular sale (sometimes with the waiting list), we chose to invest in the nft's and bought tickets completely stress-free. If you're looking for more answers, I'd suggest you check out the Tomorrow Reddit for loads more information.

3 hours ago, The Black said:

Been going every year since 2014. For me, the magic has not really been there since covid. The public in general has seemed to change a bit. However, for every kind of dance music you will not find a better line-up. The organisation is extremely top tier in every single way as well. Easiest way of getting tickets is Global Journey sales or via NFT's. While we managed to get tickets every year through the regular sale (sometimes with the waiting list), we chose to invest in the nft's and bought tickets completely stress-free. If you're looking for more answers, I'd suggest you check out the Tomorrow Reddit for loads more information.

Aren’t the nft things really expensive?

do I need to do anything more than just register on the tomorrow land website?

9 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

Aren’t the nft things really expensive?

do I need to do anything more than just register on the tomorrow land website?

The nft's have become expensive due to them only being available on the secondary market. However, you could invest in them and then sell them when you don't need them anymore. You could lose or gain money, depending on the going rate at that time.

Tomorrowland will have a pre-registration date in the future and ticket sales around late January/early February. All faq's are available on the Tomorrowland website and Tomorrowland Reddit.

22 hours ago, The Black said:

What are NFTs?

Global Journey?

To be honest I thought UMF lineup was better this year and multiple reports saying how it returned to it's former great self this year too.