Site map 2023

spg

45 minutes ago, chris_nre said:

Any campsite recommendations?

Depends how far you want  to carry your stuff. Arena is a long walk with hills both ends.

30 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Avoids having to show your wristband every time you enter an dis much closer to the action.

It is not really much of a thing though - just hold hand in air and wave like you just don't care as you exit the bridge.

Would love to do the arena camping but the thought of carting all our sh*t back to the car on Monday morning puts me right off...particularly if its been raining (and lets be honest, it will definitely have been raining)

Edited by Flaminglippy

12 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Last year was, I think, the first ever totally dry one.

It definately rained in 2021

Typical! We didn't go last year as had tickets to sommat else. From memory 2021 was quite wet, but 2019 when Skunk Anansie played I don't think the rain stopped all weekend. Remember watching Stranglers and my pint was filling up quicker than I could drink it. 

I just assume BD will be a washout and any sporadic moments when it isn't is a bonus. 

13 minutes ago, Flaminglippy said:

Typical! We didn't go last year as had tickets to sommat else. From memory 2021 was quite wet, but 2019 when Skunk Anansie played I don't think the rain stopped all weekend. Remember watching Stranglers and my pint was filling up quicker than I could drink it. 

I just assume BD will be a washout and any sporadic moments when it isn't is a bonus. 

We also did not go last year.

and yes, it will rain, and be cold................... cos that is the BD way.

3 hours ago, GNR said:

I don't remember 2021 being particularly wet, not in comparison to most other years 

Edit: yes 

I vaguely remember watching people slipping and sliding all over the place coming through the entrance by the main stage when James were on and wondering why they hadn't put straw down (apparently they are not allowed to as part of the agreement of using the site)

• 4 weeks later...