Lewis Capaldi 😢

BL1ND T1G3R

Just watched him on iPlayer - I’d heard about his performance in the news.

It was so sad to watch, he was really struggling out there and I’m so glad he’s taking a break.

Huge credit to everyone there who sang along and helped him get through it - I’m not an emotional person, but it bought a tear to my eye watching him. 

Get well soon fella 

This has been the set that most people have asked me about since I got back. I know that I and everyone I was with was very moved, and I was proud to be a part of that crowd singing along with him at the end. I hope he reply did feel that we all were with him - it looked like he did. I'll be right down at the front should I ever be at Glasto when he makes his return.

• Upvote 1

I'm of two minds over this after hearing how it was down front - seems a wonderful thing and exactly the kind of inclusive support I love the festival for. On the other hand where I was only halfway back around me nobody sung along and it was a real damp squib, was perhaps caught in the throngs of pyramid sitters waiting to be entertained.

Should the sound guy have mixed in the front-crowd audio? Probably but in the end it was just kinda sad to watch and the low point of the weekend's shows. My heart goes out to him and how stressful that must have been but reckon he should have pulled out as I bet that was crushing anyway.