Tipi size

Oracularpigpig

We were 6 of us there last year and i’d say you could even fit 8 there. 6 is the max to feel comfortable, to have some extra space for bags etc. 

we didn’t try but you could bring people in during daytime if i remember correctly. You can not get extra people to sleep if that’s what you mean, unless there’s a tipi with less people and willing to give you their wristband. We are 5 this year so i might have one extra……..

We did actually measure them knowing someone will ask but of course i can’t find it anymore. I did make a picture tho:

62534E90-2CA7-4F92-B0B4-138C7BD9BDB2.jpeg

966EC4C6-4A3F-4F4D-BB8B-A8CE15DE486E.jpeg

E0300C22-9C44-447A-9E66-27B3B143FC10.jpeg

Edited by eyebrain

Also not really had visitors in the few times we've stayed in these- but it's allowed during certain hours.. I'll try to find the rules. It can be kind to put a friend or two down on your list even if it's just to let them use the loos/ showers. IMHO six people still gives you plenty of space.. any less and you have swathes! Bring some mats or blankets for the floor, plus lights.

40 minutes ago, Boris said:

Also not really had visitors in the few times we've stayed in these- but it's allowed during certain hours.. I'll try to find the rules. It can be kind to put a friend or two down on your list even if it's just to let them use the loos/ showers. IMHO six people still gives you plenty of space.. any less and you have swathes! Bring some mats or blankets for the floor, plus lights.

Ok here's what they advised about guests in 2014: ·  Access to the Tipis is restricted and any non-wristbanded friends will only be able to visit between noon and 2am. They will  only be admitted at the discretion of  the Tipi Village stewards and must be accompanied by a wristband holder.