Glastonbury - Worthy View Camping/Oxfam Volunteer

fitzkate

Has anyone volunteering with Oxfam ever stayed at Worthy View please? My boyfriend has a Oxfam volunteer place, and I have a general admission ticket. We were hoping to get lucky on Sunday, but like many others we weren't. Just wondering if he would be able to get into Worthy View to camp with us? We have allowed for him in numbers. He would still fulfill his volunteering shifts. We just would like to be able to camp together. 

So the querstion is are you allowed into Worthy View without a general admission ticket? Not sure but even if you are, you are a very very long way from your food and everything else. Plus you are a long way from your likely gate which if you have to get there early morning would see you getting up an hour earlier than if you were at the normal campsite. Conversely of course it could actually be closer!

• Thanks 1

Thanks @giantkatestacks! Friends we are going with need to stay at WV so me not staying there is not an option I'm afraid. We just need to know if there's any chance my boyfriend would be able to get in to camp with us. It's not an ideal situation by any means but the only way both of us get to go unfortunately. Would just love to be able to camp with him! 

2 minutes ago, deepkittycaz said:

If you don't get a reply, maybe try asking in the Volunteering thread? There's Oxfam veterans in there. 

I'm a volunteer for a different organisation, but know we wouldn't be allowed to camp elsewhere.

Thanks so much. I'll try that!