Glasto with Baby! HELP

SCG88

The glasto gods smiled on me today and lucky enough to get tickets for next year. Long time glasto goer HOWEVER this will be first time with baby in tow (16 month old by time the festival rolls round)! So expecting a very different festival experience. 

we are staying off site at ZigguCamp which we have stayed at before which I would 100%,recommend kids or no kids so the camping/glamping/sleeping/washing side of things are covered however day to day inside the festival…what are your top tips/ must haves etc etc.

do you recommend a trailer/wagon or an off road style buggy/pushchair?

any wisdom would be greatly appreciated!

thank you 🙂 xxx

We took our son last year. He was just under 18 months

we got a mountain buggy, but an older model (like 10+ years) as it has a crazy weight limit

we camped in Oxlyers, right in the thick of it

Quinn had an amazing festival!

general consensus from other parents is it gets harder as they get older. You’ll be in a sweet spot for age and as long as little one sleeps through the night you should be set

My wife joined all the Facebook groups to research and get advice, I’d suggest that you do that asap!

we also got lucky today so ours will be 2 and a half, we hope he enjoys himself again this time around!

good luck and see you in a field!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SCG88 said:

The glasto gods smiled on me today and lucky enough to get tickets for next year. Long time glasto goer HOWEVER this will be first time with baby in tow (16 month old by time the festival rolls round)! So expecting a very different festival experience. 

we are staying off site at ZigguCamp which we have stayed at before which I would 100%,recommend kids or no kids so the camping/glamping/sleeping/washing side of things are covered however day to day inside the festival…what are your top tips/ must haves etc etc.

do you recommend a trailer/wagon or an off road style buggy/pushchair?

any wisdom would be greatly appreciated!

thank you 🙂 xxx

a backpack thing to carry the kid in is good 🙂 

My son did glasto last year with his baby girl who is cerebral palsy no problem. Only reason he's not going this time is cos he's got another baby who's all OK but very lively lololol 

Great to see the little ones running around and most 99% people give you the respect you deserve.. Enjoy 

16572276820111120743941.jpg

• Thanks 1

Sling to carry, a buggy with big sturdy wheels, lots use the cycle trailer things you can also push as room for them to sit up and have a few toys etc. Lots of warm blankets for when it's cold at night. Fairy lights around whatever buggy you take as people sometimes miss prams in the dark and crowds. Ear defenders, suncream and hats. Sure there will be loads of other suggestions, enjoy !