Lytham Festival 2023

stanh

5 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Cant see much correspondance on the announcement just yet, but there doesnt seem to be anything on Jamoiroquai being an exclusive? 

I was expecting that as well. Same bookers run the Piece Hall gigs so he might play that as well although probably too big for it. I reckon Blondie will do both. 

4 minutes ago, DDave said:

I was expecting that as well. Same bookers run the Piece Hall gigs so he might play that as well although probably too big for it. I reckon Blondie will do both. 

Hopefully there ends up being a few options to see him. Im sure everytime he tours though its only these standalone gigs and they usually clash with something else i have booked!

• 6 months later...

A wild bump for this, in part because I cannot find a forum page for Def Leppard on here.

The former kick off with Motley Crue in Europe tonight, with a hometown gig at Bramall Lane. Tickets still available for all UK shows. (Wembley is going to be just over half-full at this rate, could be one of the lowest selling gigs they've ever had there, truth be told.)