Glastonbury Water Bottle

Puttycat1

21 minutes ago, Puttycat1 said:

Hi, I’m heading to Glastonbury tomorrow. I got a resale ticket and didn’t have a chance to buy one of the water bottles. Wondering if anyone knows if you can buy them onsite?

Yeah. Water Aid Kiosks and info points should sell them. Be quick though as they sell out quite quick. Also the camping stalls on site will also sell generic metal water bottles. 

Edited by jalien01

• 11 months later...

I know the original question was from last year but I thought I would provide an update for this year.

WaterAid will once again be distributing any water bottles you bought with your ticket. You can get them at any WaterAid water kiosk or water bar all round the site. The bigger water bars near the Pyramid, Other and Park stages will have most stock, other smaller kiosks may run out quickly. You need to bring your voucher with you - no voucher, no bottle.

We will also be selling bottles to those who didn't pre-order whilst stocks last. Last year we had stock for a few days after the start of the festival but if you want one I recommend that you come down sooner rather than later.

We are also likely to be selling steel water cups and maybe other bottles. Last year it was Chilli bottles but I don't know as yet what the stock will be for this year.

If your bottle voucher has 0 on it please don't come down - that means you didn't pre-order one so you won't get one. We had quite a few wags who tried last year. Of course you can still come down and buy something! And water bottle refills will be free all weekend.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, flyguy said:

I have a water bottle voucher, will it be possible to upgrade to a chilli water bottle using the voucher plus additional cash?

I'm afraid not. I don't even know whether we will be selling Chilli bottles anyway but even if we are they will be the price they are, no cross subsidy.

Another point to add - sales will be card only, no cash.