Wrong Address on Ticket

GlastoFlow

Hello lovely Glastonbury people

Our groups tickets have just arrived and one persons address is their old one. Licence has new address. Do you think he will be okay bringing a bill or document with his old address on or should we be contacting seetickets? 

Thanks so much!

There’ll be someone along with more experience of this type of issue. Gut feeling is to speak nicely to the new people at the address and ask them to send it on. But they should also try see tickets but the issue is there will be another ticket out their in wild. 

Am I correct in thinking the ticket has come as part of a group and you're just worried about needing proof of address at the gates?

I've never been asked for that or known anyone to be asked. The only circumstance I could imagine in happening is if they look nothing like the photo but even then they would usually just ask for photo ID.

21 minutes ago, danssol said:

There’ll be someone along with more experience of this type of issue. Gut feeling is to speak nicely to the new people at the address and ask them to send it on. But they should also try see tickets but the issue is there will be another ticket out their in wild. 

Ah sorry if I wasn’t clear enough, we have received the ticket (as all of our groups tickets were sent to my house) but the address on the actual ticket is wrong and doesn’t match current id. 

Thank you for the help!

4 minutes ago, serendipitous said:

Am I correct in thinking the ticket has come as part of a group and you're just worried about needing proof of address at the gates?

I've never been asked for that or known anyone to be asked. The only circumstance I could imagine in happening is if they look nothing like the photo but even then they would usually just ask for photo ID.

Ah thank you - you’ve put our mind at ease! Will bring other proof of address just in case. 

If they have official ID with a photo, that should be enough, worst case. I've never had to produce any address details, or additional photo during any inspection.