110 Above 2022

TheDHolford

On 7/2/2022 at 9:23 PM, gregory said:

What is the capacity, do you know? What kind of crowd is it?

If anyone has found the updated day-split poster w/ new names, share away!

It's around a 1000, and never feels too busy despite the small size of the actual festival itself.

As for the crowd, it was really good. Everyone is very relaxed and chilled out, and due to the limited capacity, you get to know people around you a lot more than a big festival. Plus there's always the acts standing in the crowds watching too, which just adds to that intimate feeling. 

• 1 month later...

Buzzing for this now! It’s gonna be a hot one! 

6 hours ago, CRW5252 said:

Getting more and more excited now, this fest was one of the highlights of my year last year. Who is everyone's top 3 artists they are most excited to see? Mine are: Sea Girls, The Reytons, Everything Everything.

Fingers crossed for no last minute drop outs... 

excited for those three too! Seen Sea Girls and Reytons a few times, always great! I’m excited to finally see Manatees, Covasettes and Lottery Winners! 

Hoping there’s limited clashes like last year, currently around 8-10 bands a day I want to see! 

23A6BE9F-336D-4C37-9DE4-5291C52E9D33.png

On 8/9/2022 at 3:59 PM, TheDHolford said:

Buzzing for this now! It’s gonna be a hot one! 

excited for those three too! Seen Sea Girls and Reytons a few times, always great! I’m excited to finally see Manatees, Covasettes and Lottery Winners! 

Hoping there’s limited clashes like last year, currently around 8-10 bands a day I want to see! 

23A6BE9F-336D-4C37-9DE4-5291C52E9D33.png

Very hot! Hopefully dust won't be too much of an issue at a smaller festival. Manatees and Covasettes were both excellent live when I saw them, particularly the latter. The lead singer is very charismatic. 

Night Cafe have dropped out which is a shame but always seems to be a couple that do. 

Had a brilliant weekend! A little too hot, and sweaty but didn’t spoil the weekend at all!

Really do think this is the best festival around, perfect size, and great line ups! Highlights for me this year has to be Grandmas House, The Royston Club, The Lottery Winners, The Reytons and of course Sea Girls absolutely smashing that headline slot! Still love that the acts hand around site, some even all weekend, had a bit of a chat with Alfie Templeman and he seems like a good chap. 

Glad to see the new Look Out Bar even if it took me 2 days to find where it was. Also loved the addition of the new Karaoke Room (and cinema room? But never saw that open or have anything inside?). It’s always fun finding little hidden secrets like the Post Office with a password to get into! Though they did say there was 5 secret areas to find, would love to know what they were! 

Only complaints here was that the campsite needed more toilets, there was more on the map but weren’t actually there. And Thursday entry, while having great acts, did feel like it wasn’t quite ready to open (we got told to go into the arena, got served a pint, and were then told to leave again as it wasn’t open), but other than that, fantastic weekend!