See tickets link live

chibukushakeshake

It's been live like this since about Wednesday

General consensus seems to be they've worked out a way to 'Whitelist' registration numbers affected by Bottlegate, thus allowing them and only them to get through and purchase their tickets 

Just now, chibukushakeshake said:

Sorry all. Posted in good faith. I think my mates got a flag (or knows someone else who does) on for changes. I'll do a bit more due diligence next time. 

Worth posting for those still looking for tickets!

To be fair to you, the discussion over the link being live has been buried deep in the Resale thread rather than it's own specific one

Be interesting to see how long it does stay live / how long they're giving the Bottlegate people to pay their balances...

42 minutes ago, leath02 said:

Be interesting to see how long it does stay live / how long they're giving the Bottlegate people to pay their balances...

Wouldn't be surprised if it's until late May or Early June.

They've made the sale link available at some point after the resale, for whitelisted registrations only, every year since 2016. It's just a bit early this year - normally it'd happen around the cancellation deadline.