Bath and West Caravan field - With Toddler

Izzy92

Hi All,

My other half and 2 year old are attending the festival this year. We've been many times without a caravan and without a toddler!

We only managed to get bath and west caravan tickets which will be a first for us. I know there is a shuttle but will they be able to accommodate our offroad buggy or our pull along trailer? both are so bulky! Is there massive wait times to get on the shuttle?

My brother will be meeting us later in the week will he be able to get access to the caravan site even though he is arriving later?

Plus any tips for taking a toddler would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you so much!!!!!

I did B&W in 2019 and managed to get a camper ticket again for this year. 

I can't see it being a problem getting your buggy / trailer on the bus, they were busses so they are designed for people with buggies etc in normal day to day use. 

I can't remember there being any huge waits or queues for busses either, it is a while ago now, but i don't remember ever getting frustrated with a long wait for the bus. 

All in all it was pretty painless, and my Mrs wanted to book the same again as she really liked having showers available on site. 

• Thanks 1

We also had B&W for our first Glastonbury in 2019 and loved it, so it was our 1st choice again this year after getting tickets in the resale.

Buses have plenty of room and the site is used as a drop off point as well so they pack the bottom out with tents, trolleys etc and people on the top so I wouldn’t think you will have any problems. 

I don’t remember big bus queues either, plenty of buses going back and forth day and night, think the wait time was 5-10mins max.

Not going to lie, loved the hot showers and flushing loo 🤣 but we’re in our late 40s & early 50’s so it’s the little things !

We got there Tuesday night and people are arriving all the time over the next few days - plenty of room so don’t think your brother will have an issue find a spot.

• Like 1