Glasto Google Map

FartSauce

5 minutes ago, p.pete said:

If my reading of this google thing is right, Kasbah will be in the traditional Brothers Bar spot, and Brothers will be just by where G.Latino are going to be within the same field.  I'm assuming that's all wrong, or has anyone heard about brothers having a new spot?

I don't think the Google thing is official in any way. There are a couple of things wrong i.e. The Spike isn't moving to where The Spaceport is.

5 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I don't think the Google thing is official in any way. There are a couple of things wrong i.e. The Spike isn't moving to where The Spaceport is.

From the Map about pop-up: "ope this comes in useful for all of you Glasto goers! All Glastonbury camping spots, toilets and bars. If you found this map useful, want to shout us a coffee? paypal.me/XtraXtraBlog I'm also hoping to do more of these maps for large multi-day festivals around Europe, so let me know if that's something you would be interested in by emailing me on xtraxtrablog@gmail(dot)com. See you guy there! P.S. Full disclosure, the names for the walking paths and some camping grounds have been made up by me. There'll be some abstract pop culture references if you know what you're looking for"