Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Christian_chambers

2019 announcement

Recommended Posts

Wouldn't be at all surprised if this festival doesn't make it another year. 

Its just too competitive out there to ask for the money they do, for the show they put on.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, man next door said:

Wouldn't be at all surprised if this festival doesn't make it another year. 

:lol: 

I had a chat with Graeme about a month ago, and some bands were booked but not yet the headliners.

36 minutes ago, man next door said:

Its just too competitive out there to ask for the money they do, for the show they put on.

and yet they get a decent crowd in every year.

I'm sure it's a struggle to make it work just as it's a struggle for plenty of small festivals but they've been making it work now for over 10 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy days and Wychwood is a level above most of the smaller festivals, worth every penny, in my opinion ! 

You cant compare it with the likes of Mello etc. Strong regular following if it wasn’t good value you wouldn’t see the same faces year in year out, that people always come back says everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Christian_chambers said:

Happy days and Wychwood is a level above most of the smaller festivals, worth every penny, in my opinion ! 

You cant compare it with the likes of Mello etc. Strong regular following if it wasn’t good value you wouldn’t see the same faces year in year out, that people always come back says everything

Which other small festivals have you been to, which Wychwood is a level above?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×