Sign in to follow this  
Nelson23

2019 Earlybirds

Not my work sadly. Seen it on Twitter this morning. Thought it may be useful to some who never get Live in Vehicle passes. 

my mate got an email about the resale for this year and there was a link at the bottom for 2019 tickets too

46 minutes ago, SloopJohnB said:

There's quite a decision to make here....the last two years lineups have been poor

I agree Sloop plus the prices are only going one way. I`m holding off on next year I think until after the announcement ........although I`ve said that before !

1 hour ago, Comfy Bean said:

I agree Sloop plus the prices are only going one way. I`m holding off on next year I think until after the announcement ........although I`ve said that before !

Yeah I said the same but I've bought em anyway 🤤

They don't seem to have announced this sale anywhere....nothing on Twitter or Instagram.....it is on their website though

I’ve got some despite saying this is my last. Got the Live In Vehivle pass too so if I decide I’m not going, I should be fine to sell them as a set. 

14 hours ago, Nelson23 said:

I’ve got some despite saying this is my last. Got the Live In Vehivle pass too so if I decide I’m not going, I should be fine to sell them as a set. 

Yeah I got emperors and a live in vehicle and will flog what I don't need, done the same this year as other half refuses to take the caravan after all the hassle people had getting out last year.  I noticed on my order that each ticket had booking fee £0.00 on it! Wonder what the crack is there as this year's order had a booking fee on each one