Club class

Bluemoon23

Hi it's my first time at KC this year and this is prob a silly query but I'm looking for some info on the showers and toilets, are there blocks in all campsites? I'm used to roughing it camping wise but never been to a festival before so not sure what to expect...  We are staying in the shire campsite I think, I've seen a few things about upgrading to club class and wondered if it's worth it - :huh:

thank you 

No showers in the shire so if you can't go a few days with wets wipes or strip wash in your tent them you'll need to pay.

Toilets in the shire are near the entrance to the field and were compost loos last year which tend to be cleaner and less smelly than the turdis's.  There were also a small block of turdis's half way up the field on the right.

i wondered about this to Bluemoon

Doesn’t seem like there are any showers (I tweeted Kendal and spoke on here)
I emailed club class and you can pay for one off showers for about a tenner if you didn’t want to buy the whole thing

17 hours ago, bexj said:

No showers in the shire so if you can't go a few days with wets wipes or strip wash in your tent them you'll need to pay.

Toilets in the shire are near the entrance to the field and were compost loos last year which tend to be cleaner and less smelly than the turdis's.  There were also a small block of turdis's half way up the field on the right.

Thank you I was thinking along these lines... think the best way is to rough it and if I am in dire need pay £10 for a shower the price for club class has gone up to £40 per person for the weekend and from what I've seen most people don't use them even if they have paid for it in the past... 

1 hour ago, amyg1990 said:

i wondered about this to Bluemoon

Doesn’t seem like there are any showers (I tweeted Kendal and spoke on here)
I emailed club class and you can pay for one off showers for about a tenner if you didn’t want to buy the whole thing

Yeah the whole package has gone up in price now so I'm thinking I will probably just pay the tenner if I am really desperate thanks for your help 

23 minutes ago, Bluemoon23 said:

Yeah the whole package has gone up in price now so I'm thinking I will probably just pay the tenner if I am really desperate thanks for your help 

its only £32.50 if you buy now for the whole package https://clubclassevents.com/festivals/kendal-calling/

but I know what you mean if the weathers OK I may not even want to bother, nice to know the options there.

Cant believe Kendal only has this shower option. All the festivals I've been to has had 'posh' paid for showers and then your run of the mill free ones! 

1 hour ago, amyg1990 said:

its only £32.50 if you buy now for the whole package https://clubclassevents.com/festivals/kendal-calling/

but I know what you mean if the weathers OK I may not even want to bother, nice to know the options there.

Cant believe Kendal only has this shower option. All the festivals I've been to has had 'posh' paid for showers and then your run of the mill free ones! 

I know I couldn't believe it yeah it's £35 inc card fee for just showers and £40 for the club class and miss polly not even sure what that is - going to invest in some dry wash wipes and see how it goes.... :rolleyes: