camper van ticket

david butler

I don't think you'll be able to now. The only option you have is to search the other posts and see who has a spare one, and arrange to go on with them (since names are now on the tickets to prevent touting).

14 minutes ago, david butler said:

yes i understand touting but what about genuine  people that for circumstances beyond there control can no longer us there camper pass and could do with the money back and people like my self that need one 

Have you contacted the disabled team to see if they can help you in any way?

hi no when i say he is disabled not registered disabled but has a bad leg from a accident 2 weeks ago but thanks but my query is what happens to them poor festival goers with camper passes through no fault off there own cannot use them and have now got to camp surely they deserve there money back £100 is a lot off money to some people and there is people like me that could do with that ticket there must be a way round it. 

44 minutes ago, david butler said:

yes i understand touting but what about genuine  people that for circumstances beyond there control can no longer us there camper pass and could do with the money back and people like my self that need one 

There is no mechanism at this very late stage to do that - there was until Friday 6th May - people could return their campervan tickets and they have resold over the last few weeks - they have been on sale for both East and West pretty frequently for the last few weeks.  Its a shame you didnt need one then.

This is far better than in previous years where the tickets were changing hands at in excess double or even triple face value at this time.

If a campervan is a must now then you're gonna be looking somewhere off site - Ashcombe Farm has been mentioned - its on the West Side of the site and apparently is cheaper than the festival itself (this isnt a recommendation as I have never stayed there).

thanks stu but in reality as from previous years in the next 4 weeks there will be at least a couple of 100 poor soles that cannot use there passes for one reason or another and glasto could at least help them out with genuine people like me that need on its bad enough them not being able to use there camper pass at some late without loosing 100 quid  i think they just dont care 

This year is very different though - you couldn't return the campervan in previous years.  This year you could until 6th May.

~To suggest Glastonbury dont care about ticket touting is ridiculous given the measures taken with festival admission tickets and campvervan tickets.

There does however have to be a cut off for cancellation, that also ties up with tickets taking time to be dispatched.  If anyone is unfortunate enough to have to cancel their plans 6 weeks before then thats a shame - but to say they dont care is, IMHO, incorrect and factually proven to not be the case.

12 hours ago, david butler said:

thanks stu but in reality as from previous years in the next 4 weeks there will be at least a couple of 100 poor soles that cannot use there passes for one reason or another and glasto could at least help them out with genuine people like me that need on its bad enough them not being able to use there camper pass at some late without loosing 100 quid  i think they just dont care 

Couple of hundred ?? That's like a field full cancelling ???

Even at the peak of touting I've never seen more than 10 tickets for sale...

Tbf folk have had months to make arrangements, legit campervan tickets were available as recently as last week.

Bearing in mind that tickets are now being dispatched, what else can gfl/seetickets do ?

14 hours ago, david butler said:

please help how can i get a camper van ticket for this years festival to take my disabled son in are caravan thanks 

Have you seen this thread in the chat section? Looks like there are a few people with spares who are looking to get rid of them: