Ticket Competitions

cb4747

2 hours ago, Gemsie85 said:

I would ;) I love border collies, if I didn't work such silly hours I'd have a house full (probably replacing the kids and hubby with them too)

I love them too! My family and friends love them too just don't want to love them for a whole weekend haha. The younger one is a handful. We would usually take them to our private home boarder but she needs a lot of notice! Shame. But as long as Lucy goes then I'll be just as happy as if I were going!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I love them too! My family and friends love them too just don't want to love them for a whole weekend haha. The younger one is a handful. We would usually take them to our private home boarder but she needs a lot of notice! Shame. But as long as Lucy goes then I'll be just as happy as if I were going!

strap a guide dog harness on them and bring them with you :P god imagine taking a dog to glasto it would be carnage 

5 minutes ago, GlastoAwe said:

I've given up for this year too - logistically too difficult for me now, but still addicted to this thread and praying that those still trying  get lucky! Come on Lucy92...all my energies are with you for tomorrow x

Oh thank you so much :) I'm so sorry you can't go now. There's still next year :) 

4 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I think I've got the 5 :) God so nervous 

What time will the competition be on? I tuned in to Radio 1 yesterday in support for you but I lasted about 10 minutes before had to turn it off with all the bilge it involved listening to. Do people seriously listen to Radio 1?

All the best at any rate.

2 minutes ago, JanieM28 said:

What time will the competition be on? I tuned in to Radio 1 yesterday in support for you but I lasted about 10 minutes before had to turn it off with all the bilge it involved listening to. Do people seriously listen to Radio 1?

It's any time after 8 ..... You are forced to listen to every song!!! 

5 minutes ago, JanieM28 said:

10 minutes ago, ads1980 said:

I've missed some pages of this but I've got Radio 1 on now. Do you need anything doing?

Are you trying for tickets? you've got to guess the 5 artists in the songs :) I think I've definitely got my 5 now 

Edited by Lucy92