Ticket Competitions

cb4747

21 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Simon Shackleton DJ facebook page has a competition running for one ticket if anyone just needs the one weekend pass. His handle is Simon Shackleton music 

damn I don't even have 10 friends to tag haha 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, LittleA said:

When are the winners announced (if not already)?

I thought it was today but checked the ts&cs and it's the 6th so Monday!  10 pairs of tickets hopefully, PLEASE one of us haha. 

23 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I thought it was today but checked the ts&cs and it's the 6th so Monday!  10 pairs of tickets hopefully, PLEASE one of us haha. 

I couldn't do that one! Good luck! Got a that feeling someone on here will do it!

My internet's being really slow so I don't know if someone's already posted this but 

https://business.facebook.com/786676331426519/photos/a.914199975340820.1073741828.786676331426519/1030647173696099/?type=3&theater

competition involving use of facebook/instagram or both

Edited by emilyboris

3 minutes ago, Jennings74 said:

I bet they are hoping for extra donations..... Or the number of entries equals the number of call backs :wacko:

Yeah I think because it's a donation system they don't want to restrict the amount people might give. But obviously you don't HAVE to donate to enter. I guess they would disqualify you if it seemed like you were properly abusing the system though. 

28 minutes ago, emilyboris said:

Interestingly if you look at the competition on Facebook I posted, all the comments I can see are asking for the tickets for two particular people. Another great sign of people coming together and all! 

yeah it's lovely but I checked with them about having friends enter on your behalf/nominate you and it can't be done. If one of the people who is asking for the tickets for someone else wins, it's their name and their plus one, they can't transfer both tickets, if that makes sense. 

Edited by cb4747

3 hours ago, emilyboris said:

My internet's being really slow so I don't know if someone's already posted this but 

https://business.facebook.com/786676331426519/photos/a.914199975340820.1073741828.786676331426519/1030647173696099/?type=3&theater

competition involving use of facebook/instagram or both

Just got an entry in, in time. But I would love Helen and Paul to win.....