Zero_Newnab

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Noeliam said:

I tried to place the artists and i may look like this: 

Sziget lineup.JPG

I'd put Kodaline in A38 and both Sum41 and The Lumineers at 17:45. Maybe also M83 at 22:00 and Chvrches at 23:30. Then I say that Rico & Sticks will play no later than 18:00 in A38. 

I really hope for a big clash between Guetta and Bloc Party.

5 minutes ago, Uncle Liam said:

If M83 are on in the A-38 then they should go on late after the main stage headliner has finished. 

Personally, I think it'll be Chvrches and M83 on the mainstage before the headliner.

Sziget said in the press conference that M38 and Chvrches will be playing in A38, so we have no doubts about it.

1 hour ago, ilbeyene said:

I'd put Kodaline in A38 and both Sum41 and The Lumineers at 17:45. Maybe also M83 at 22:00 and Chvrches at 23:30. Then I say that Rico & Sticks will play no later than 18:00 in A38. 

I really hope for a big clash between Guetta and Bloc Party.

Are Chvrches bigger than M83 in Hungary? and the A38 headliner plays at 23:30 right? 

52 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

I really hope so then! I won't miss M83 for any reason but if they do clash with a good headliner... especially that I won't watch Guetta the day before :)

Tomorrow it's gonna be a month since the last announcement........

I hope that the announcement will be soon enough, they still need to sell those day -1 tickets

Do they usually tell few days before that there's going to be an announcement? 

23 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

I hope that the announcement will be soon enough, they still need to sell those day -1 tickets

Do they usually tell few days before that there's going to be an announcement? 

Most of the time they announce it. It can be "tomorrow new names", as well as "monday new names", as well as "next week new names". Don't be affected by the "new names very soon" as they say it quite often :)

I'm not sure but I think they've already dropped names out of nowhere. Also, when there's a big band announced, they like to higher the expectations.

1 minute ago, Noeliam said:

Most of the time they announce it. It can be "tomorrow new names", as well as "monday new names", as well as "next week new names". Don't be affected by the "new names very soon" as they say it quite often :)

I'm not sure but I think they've already dropped names out of nowhere. Also, when there's a big band announced, they like to higher the expectations.

I just hope that they will drop a new name and not one of those that already announced in other August festivals. The Killers will be a great addition 

Last year I booked in July, that definitely made life easier :) 

1 minute ago, Nimrod said:

I just hope that they will drop a new name and not one of those that already announced in other August festivals. The Killers will be a great addition 

Last year I booked in July, that definitely made life easier :) 

Yes they showed some improvements... last years they couldn't even book some of the best bands touring in Europe in august (Linkin Park, The National...) but this year they were the first festival to announce Muse! Also, on the last press conference, the Sziget boss said that they were trying to get a band not in tour. But, there are some great bands available in august. Rammstein, Noel Gallagher, Massive Attack would be 3 great headliners for me :) 

Did you meet any lebanese last year? I met one group of israelis (we took a picture on the main stage between two concerts) and one girl, but I can't remember the names!

16 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

Yes they showed some improvements... last years they couldn't even book some of the best bands touring in Europe in august (Linkin Park, The National...) but this year they were the first festival to announce Muse! Also, on the last press conference, the Sziget boss said that they were trying to get a band not in tour. But, there are some great bands available in august. Rammstein, Noel Gallagher, Massive Attack would be 3 great headliners for me :) 

Did you meet any lebanese last year? I met one group of israelis (we took a picture on the main stage between two concerts) and one girl, but I can't remember the names!

Unfortunately I haven't, but we can make sure that this year I will :) 

Hi guys!! I am new to the site.

Wanted to ask a question about the upgrade campsites. Just saw on facebook that VIP camping is already sold out.

We are two people that wanted to get VIP camping tickets but now is too late. Ive been in Sziget before (2014) on VIP camping and wanted to get back there. What about the rest of the campings (Apero, siesta or alternativa) compared to the VIP? I know those dont have pool, but waht about the rest of the services? Toilets and showers are "clean" as in VIP or more similar to regular ones? Easy to find a shady spot for the tent?

By the way, anyone knows if its possible to get VIP tickets on any other site? Even if its a little more expensive like re-sellers or something like that.

Thank you!!

Edited by Hupre

26 minutes ago, ilbeyene said:

This are my pretictions for the Main Stage and A38 slots. I changed something, also remembering about last year when, for the fist time, A38 also hosted concerts at 1:30, not only live-sets or dj-sets.

Schermata 2016-03-08 alle 09.50.28.png

I prefer this because John Newman loses a position (but isn't he too big for the opening of the main stage? he had a good slot last year at Exit).

Also, if M83 and Chvrches play after the main stage headliner I'll be delighted :)

Who do you think will be our pop headliner this year...? if Guetta isn't it!

Actually I really hope that with Guetta and the End Show + Bastille as a sub we don't get any other pop headliner. But who knows. Sia is playing Øya, Way out west and Flow between 12 and 14 aug, and as she can't play the 16 cos we already have TLSP + End Show and she's not big enough for day-1, maybe she won't be at Sziget. I really have no idea of what's going to happen on the pop side.

Well, I hope you're right! Two DJ's (I can't stress how much I hate Guetta!!) + Bastille is enough. I wouldn't say no to Kendrick Lamar for that "Macklemore" slot, but he's back to the US ~20 july after headlining Benicassim and Super Bock...

Same here for Kendrick!

As for Rammstein, with Muse already announced and RHCP rumored, I don't know if they'll come! But I'd take them over RHCP any time!

My prediction for the 5 remaining headliners: Rammstein, Noel Gallagher, Kendrick Lamar, Muse, David Guetta, Massive Attack, Jack U.

Edited by Noeliam