18 year old now attending Glastonbury alone

xxgoaty

Hi  :bye: , I am an 18 year old girl and I am now attending Glastonbury on my own (I was suppose to attend with my friend but they can now not go), this will also be my first Glastonbury festival! 

I'm unsure on whether I should still go, or will I make plenty of friends to hang out with over the weekend? Or let me know if you are also going to Glastonbury by yourself :)

There's a thread in the chat forum dedicated for solo goers to meet up and not be so lonely! Personally I would still go because you can have a great time and I've never seen so many friendly people in one place. You can have a great time if you're willing to chat to random people and go with the flow!

Cam imagine you must be unsure about it but honestly as I've been before its probably the best place in the world to go on your own. You'll be safe, meet loads of people and it's actually better on your own as you can go off and do your own thing without having to worry about anyone else! I'm also going on my own this year and can't wait

Hi  :bye: , I am an 18 year old girl and I am now attending Glastonbury on my own (I was suppose to attend with my friend but they can now not go), this will also be my first Glastonbury festival! 

I'm unsure on whether I should still go, or will I make plenty of friends to hang out with over the weekend? Or let me know if you are also going to Glastonbury by yourself :)

I am 19 and i am going with another friend who is 18, not quite alone but close. 

It will be great even if you are alone, just make friends with neighbours etc

Edited by miguel818