Working at Glasto 2015

cgorman

Hi there.

Just a post to see if there are any other people's first time working at Glastonbury this year and general Questions I have.

I've been given the amazing opportunity to work there for two weeks in the Ivy Mead Catering Crew Team. Read as much as I can online about working at the festival in different areas and it seems like an amazing place to work. I will be travelling and working there on my own so if anyone is the same position this year or worked previous and going again, more than welcome to drop me a message.

Just wanted to know about what it's like working specifically for Ivy Mead, the camping situation and just a genuine perspective to the 'other side' of the festival

Any comments and messages are widely appreciated!

Thanks

it shows the Ivy Mead Medical Centre so you cant be far from there.
although not marked on this ' its just below Toms field ' { top right } http://www.wherever.me.uk/G2015/G2014overlay.jpg
my crew camp is the other side and we have our own catering so have never been near that area { apart from the early 80's and much has changed since then }
Edited by glasto-worker

Hi cgorman

Not the first time I have been to glastonbury but this will be the first time I am working there on the early shift for the litter picking crew on behalf of the charity sebastians action trust.

I'm looking forward to giving something back to the amazing festival and of course doing all I can for the brilliant charity.

Know I will be staying in Toms field and the early mornings will be tough but from what I have read it can be a good laugh and rewarding!