Kate Tempest

sloseph

I posted this in the Silver Hayes thread but then realised that was silly and no one is going to see it so I thought I’d start a thread because she's awesome and deserves her own thread

given that Kate Tempest is on this and the original line-up post does this mean she's playing twice or that when she does play it's going to be somewhere in Silver Hayes?

Possibly headlining BBC introducing?

Joining in the love!

Saw her in Brighton last week (at the Great Escape) and she did two sets even though she was headlining - an early one of just poetry/spoken word and then a headline set of album stuff.

As I like both, I thought it worked really well! Especially with the live band for the album stuff. Cracking.

She looks like she is playing WOW i presume she will also be somewhere else! she played a few sets last year i believe

Seems that way. She was confirmed a while ago to be playing Saturday and the Wow! Stage for Saturday has leaked with her not on it. Seems it'll be Park or whatever main stage she does on Sat and Wow! on Sun.